+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

If we don't win, that picture is becoming famous!

Whoever screwed up that Giants.com website picture had better pray the Giants win tomorrow night. Or that picture is going to live on in infamy for all the wrong reasons.

Re: If we don't win, that picture is becoming famous!

If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.[/quote]

I know an IT guy who's gonna care lol.

[quote user="FBomb"]If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.[/quote]

Not now they won't.

But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons?

If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.

Well Lets make the It guy look like a psychic and make sure it is a non story by kicking the Pats rear eds

I said it in another post, it's comparable to the 19-0 publication that was available for pre-order 4 years ago. The Patriots organization had nothing to do with it, but still the Giants used it as motivation, as was evident in hearing comments along the lines of "18 and 1, copyright THAT!" by players directly following the game.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="FBomb"]If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.[/quote] Not now they won't. But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons? If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.[/quote]

The LOSING would be the bothersome part. The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing. The pic is nothing.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="FBomb"]If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.[/quote] Not now they won't. But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons? If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.[/quote]

The LOSING would be the bothersome part. The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing. The pic is nothing.

[quote user="FBomb"]

The LOSING would be the bothersome part.* The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing.* The pic is nothing.

[/quote]

Obviously losing would suck the most. But the picture would just be unnecessary, additional embarrassment, like the cherry on top.

You don't think Patriots fans aren't embarrassed by the 19-0 picture that leaked out a few years ago? You think that picture doesn't bother them or make them cringe?

Veteran

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="FBomb"]If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.[/quote]

I know an IT guy who's gonna care lol.
    [/quote]

Firenugget: what movie are those .gifs from. They're hilarious.