+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Field

Home Field

Dont know if this was posted already.According to NFL network there are a lot of Giants fans driving in vans and winnebagos arriving at stadium.Also a lot of fans there now are Peyton fans and want the other Manning to win.Do you suppose this stadium could be in favor of the Giants ?If so thats a huge advantage for them.Could be like the 12th man?
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Re: Home Field

i bet there will be CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ chants after he catches passes. even the colts fans could get into yelling that

Veteran

I live in Bloomington Indiana which is right on the way up to Indianapolis and a toooon of people were stopping in town for breakfast and coffee and I saw a lot of Giants gear; in fact, I don't think I saw any Patriots gear at all. It's going to be like a home game for sure. This is so magical, omgomgomgomgomg

NFL.com reported Giants fans were out-buying Patriots fans, so that's a plus.

Then, to make it better, almost all Colts fans are also pro-Giants. So it's going to be a mostly Giants crowd, I'd go as far as to say maybe even 75%.

I expect it to be a pro Giants crowd for the most part.

[quote user="Firenugget"]I expect it to be a pro Giants crowd for the most part.
    [/quote]

plus some of the casual fans/sheeple with money who just go with the majority and start cheering when something happens. should be able to drown out whatever pats fans are there

Hopefully they wont play like there in Met Life Stadium

[quote user="giantcarll"]Dont know if this was posted already.According to NFL network there are a lot of Giants fans driving in vans and winnebagos arriving at stadium.Also a lot of fans there now are Peyton fans and want the other Manning to win.Do you suppose this stadium could be in favor of the Giants ?If so thats a huge advantage for them.Could be like the 12th man?[/quote]

I think the Giants should expect a lot of no huddles and quick snaps because Patriots are gonna be expecting a pro-giants stadium. Maybe 75-80% pro-giants.

Veteran

pats game is mostly no huddle anyways no matter what

I hope we go no huddle ourselves a few times as soon as we catch the match ups we like.