+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

WHO IS THE REF FOR THE GAME?????

??

Re: WHO IS THE REF FOR THE GAME?????

John Parry

John parry

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

thx guys,,,,, whats his rep,, im afraid he wont call holding on the off line to protect brady,,,

john parry

Bench Player

[quote user="LoveRack"]thx guys,,,,, whats his rep,, im afraid he wont call holding on the off line to protect brady,,,[/quote]

I'm more worried about him calling phantom roughing the passer calls. We know Brady is going to yell for some.

[quote user="LoveRack"]thx guys,,,,, whats his rep,, im afraid he wont call holding on the off line to protect brady,,,[/quote]

His rep is that he has a lot of playoff experience but hardly anybody knows who he is .... On one hand that's good because he doesn't have any controversy attached to him...

On the other hand he could be a "let the players play" type and allow the giants d-line to be held all night.