+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Our receivers are shown no respect

All I see when I turn to NFL Network, ESPN, or Chanell 4 is Brady and Gronk this and Brady and Edelman that, and how saintly good they are, it's getting past ridiculous already, I have a good feeling our passing attack will tear the Pats another one Sunday night, I see Nicks having a huge game for us. How are the Pats planning to cover Nicks, Cruz, Mario, Ballard, Beckam, Bradshaw, Pascoe.

Re: Our receivers are shown no respect

[quote user="swordfish"]All I see when I turn to NFL Network, ESPN, or Chanell 4 is Brady and Gronk this and Brady and Edelman that, and how saintly good they are, it's getting past ridiculous already, I have a good feeling our passing attack will tear the Pats another one Sunday night, I see Nicks having a huge game for us. How are the Pats planning to cover Nicks, Cruz, Mario, Ballard, Beckam, Bradshaw, Pascoe.[/quote]
    Our receivers are shown plenty of respect.

If there really is any extra coverage shown the Pats, then you'll really enjoy the coverage given the Giants after their SB victory.

Don't worry about the pre-SB coverage, because you'll be enjoying the coverage when the Giants win it all.

All I keep on hearing is how Belicheck has a smile and how they are going to stop the WR tandem and how Cruz/Nicks/Rio are not going to be allowed any big gains b/c the Pats will double or play cover 2

[quote user="nyknstill!"]All I keep on hearing is how Belicheck has a smile and how they are going to stop the WR tandem and how Cruz/Nicks/Rio are not going to be allowed any big gains b/c the Pats will double or play cover 2[/quote]
    Love BB's confidence. Let the chips fall where they may.

every sports talking head who thinks the Giants will win is because of the passing game. I am sure there are some saying BB will find a way to cover them but overall I dont get what you are saying by no respect. The Giants WR core have been highlighted for the last 7 weeks and even moreso the last 2 weeks.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

On what Chanell is that, I could really care less about all those Brady ball lickers on all these shows, It's all going to come down to a sad ending for all those Brady ball lickers Sunday night, I know this, if our GMen play the whole game pedal to the metal its going to ne over very early for the Pats and all their New England arrogant fans and media.

Dude the only ones giving the Giants WR core credit, is Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.

[quote user="swordfish"]On what Chanell is that, I could really care less about all those Brady ball lickers on all these shows, It's all going to come down to a sad ending for all those Brady ball lickers Sunday night, I know this, if our GMen play the whole game pedal to the metal its going to ne over very early for the Pats and all their New England arrogant fans and media.[/quote]

easy bro...

they are just as many if not more sports people favoring the Giants. This will be a close game too. The Pats deserve respect as do the Giants

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="nyknstill!"]Dude the only ones giving the Giants WR core credit, is Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.[/quote]

wow.....maybe watch some other shows or listen to other radio stations. Many giving props to the WR core, Ballard, and Eli.....

Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 F