+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    What a lame, classless thread. You would think that this is the Eagles MB
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Do these people realize how good this Dallas tram is going to be next 5 years?? Now that their O is set they will fix the D in off season. They will be tough to beat

If they had laid down and stayed blown out that would of been one thing. U could then bring out the one and done and choking threads. But that didn't happen
    They really had a cake walk schedule. Pitt was their toughest game. Except of course the Gmen
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    And to think GB punted their first five possessions vs Giants and it was only a 14-13 game with 2 min left in 3rd quarter.. But they melted down to Rodgers and GB to the tune of 24-0 over last 17 min .

Dallas showed lots of poise making that come back. They could of just laid down but they didn't
    They started to blitz Rodgers and it slowed him down. Something I think the Giants should have done more of.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    They really had a cake walk schedule. Pitt was their toughest game. Except of course the Gmen
    Did you watch the game tonight?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Then that means we had a cake walk schedule as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
    LOL at this. I mean really your talking this (horrible) smack while your team sits at home. Last i checked the pack utterly imbarased you guys.

Beating us did what for you? Dallas at least looked like they belonged,l.

Really i should thank u for this, it gave me a good chuckle after a tough loss
    It's really imbarassing....
    Spin that Webb young Davis

Bench Player
    Hi guys. Being from the Dallas area, I've been a Cowboys fan since the 60's. I've lurked on the message boards for several years but rarely post. I like your board the best because overall you guys seem to have more realistic fans and fewer homers. Plus, the Giants have really been the team to beat in the East for quite a while (the '07 playoff run beating GB, Dallas and NE was the most impressive thing I've ever seen). The Cowboys fans who start talking smack in October bug me too, but don't make the mistake of thinking all their fans are that way. We old-timers know it has to be earned before you crow about it. Having said all that, this was a great game even though they lost. I'm optimistic about the team for the first time in a long time. If they can find a way to get some pressure from a DL and maybe another good DB, Dallas could be scary for a few years. I felt like the defensive deficiencies would catch up with them and it did today. As long as we can keep Jerry away from making the personnel decisions, we might be legitimate again soon. Adios.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Manster54 View Post
    Hi guys. Being from the Dallas area, I've been a Cowboys fan since the 60's. I've lurked on the message boards for several years but rarely post. I like your board the best because overall you guys seem to have more realistic fans and fewer homers. Plus, the Giants have really been the team to beat in the East for quite a while (the '07 playoff run beating GB, Dallas and NE was the most impressive thing I've ever seen). The Cowboys fans who start talking smack in October bug me too, but don't make the mistake of thinking all their fans are that way. We old-timers know it has to be earned before you crow about it. Having said all that, this was a great game even though they lost. I'm optimistic about the team for the first time in a long time. If they can find a way to get some pressure from a DL and maybe another good DB, Dallas could be scary for a few years. I felt like the defensive deficiencies would catch up with them and it did today. As long as we can keep Jerry away from making the personnel decisions, we might be legitimate again soon. Adios.
    Best post on this thread today. Very rational post sir. And yes the Cowboys will be scary and tough to beat for the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    says the guy who took the time to post in it,,what a lame, meaningless life you must have. go to bed or something.
    LMAO.....

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    This is why you dont come on to the message board of a team that beat you twice this season. Handle your business first! Karma is a *****, huh ****ers? Your dallas choke boys, still irrelevant for 20+ years and running.
    Hello, random poster!

Are you a Giants fan?

I'm assuming you are, but it doesn't matter-- I haven't seen you around here before and I really don't care.

It's easy to talk smack once the dust settles and you can kick a rival when they're down.

But it's pretty pathetic... Kind of like the effort your team put up against the team that just barely beat us.

Earn your keep before you thump your chest and call out posters who have contributed more than you have on your own board.

Here's a tip: read more and post less, Mr. 2016 join date. There are better Giants fans you need to learn from.

And maybe next year you'll have some decent smack. Okay champ?