+ Reply to Thread

Thread: well

well

we will see them again..mark my words

Re: well

Whats interesting is the Giants lost to the Patriots 38-35 in that week 17 game as well

Veteran

With Fewell as our DC, we probably won't.

Not this year, that's for damn sure. You think with this awful defense we will see them in the playoffs. You either have some good weed there, or some good whiskey, and I'll take either right now.

The Giants well need to win 4 straight regular season games and probably 2 playoff games at least on the road to make that happen.

I admire your optimism but I'm thinking probably we won't see them again till they come up on the schedule in a few years.

[quote user="NYG3085"]With Fewell as our DC, we probably won't.[/quote]

YEPPPPP

[quote user="trenken311"]Not this year, that's for damn sure. You think with this awful defense we will see them in the playoffs. You either have some good weed there, or some good whiskey, and I'll take either right now.[/quote]

defense wasnt that bad..players actually showed heart..what killed us was our coordinator..3 man rushing still when he said all week he would get after him..the td pass to driver he literally bounced around in the pocket for 10 seconds..BUT..just like the pats game in week 17 gave us a boost..i think this did 2..and i think you will not see us lose another game this season..and this is coming from a VERY pessimistic person.

[quote user="OsiStrahan#1combo"][quote user="NYG3085"]With Fewell as our DC, we probably won't.[/quote]

YEPPPPP
    [/quote]

+1