+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Bench Player

A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

u do realize brady made the whole "we'll have an even bigger parade after the SB" comment before Canty made his right?

the double standard is pats nation acting like what canty said is any different or worse than what brady said.

if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

when did the Giants players or coaches ever say the pats were ****y?

as for us fans, we are crazy. As are pats fans and their view towards our comments.

what do you want? Peace and agreement between harmless words? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around.

The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.

Bench Player

And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.

[quote user="PatPatson"]Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too. Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around. The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="PatPatson"]And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.[/quote]

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.

[quote user="PatPatson"]Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around.

The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.[/quote]

I suppose holding the "most prolific offense in NFL history" to 14 points was luck too? And what does 4 years ago have to do with it anyways? The Giants won in week 9 in 2011 in NE.

[quote user="PatPatson"]Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.[/quote]</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

+ Reply to Thread