+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Bench Player

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

GMen869007,

"if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it"

That's what had to do with 4 years ago. Since that lucky duke, you and your breathren have been acting all tough and perfect.

Sass from trash won't be tolerated, and you can't use living in NYC as an excuse.

Plaxico Burress predicted the Patriots would only score 14 points, and then Brady (who had 3 rings prior--show a little respect?) shot back and scoffed at that arrogance, Burress got mad like a little *****.

And so did the rest of you.

And it's ludicrous that a guy like Burress who can wear sweatpants at a strip club and let his concealed weapon go off and shot himself not long after that "brilliant victory in the desert" can strut around like he's the greatest player ever.

Yes, the Giants did win in Foxborough, by 4 points. That's called semantics. The Patriots beat the Giants in a regular season game sometime in the 90s. By your logic they should have won 4 years ago too.

Good for David Tyree, but being the answer to a trivia question isn't the most noble of reputations.

Veteran

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash!

Bench Player

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="PatPatson"]Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.[/quote]</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>[/quote]

There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press.

Could he do it, of course! Anyone can.

But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by.

But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.

Bench Player

[quote user="Pakman"]Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash![/quote]

Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation.

Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week.

Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year.

They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="PatPatson"]Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.[/quote]</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

[/quote] There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press. Could he do it, of course! Anyone can. But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by. But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.[/quote]</P>

Evidentally you are an imbecile. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. I wouldn't expect your chowder eating *** to understand that difference, though. What Brady said was arrogant in regards to Plax's provokedprognositication. There's no denying that.</P>

There's been nothing even close to trash talk by either side this go around.</P>

The Latin Quarter isa night club, moron, not a strip club. </P>

Your also not going to rile feathers by trash talking Plax, because 90% of here have said even worse of his complete and total idiocy of that night.</P>

Still doesn't change the fact that he caught the game winning TD in 42. </P>

He was wide open, too. </P>

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Pakman"]Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with 49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash![/quote] Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation. Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week. Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year. They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.[/quote]</P>

So, the Patriots fan that is trolling on the <U>GIANTS</U> message board is calling out a Giants fan for trolling and having too much time on his hands? You really are a ****ing ******, aren't you?</P>

Just ask the Patriots how their parade was after 42...</P>

</P>

[quote user="PatPatson"]And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.[/quote]

Sorry dude...one win couldn't possibly erase the fact that the Giants put a stop to your historical season. That moment belongs to the Giants and their fans forever regardless of what happens tomorrow. Just the way it is, my man,

just because our players guaranteed a win and parade to follow and our website declared a victory , does not make the giants ****y. oh wait. [:P]

Coughlin using his Tablet

Bench Player

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Drez"]

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

[/quote] There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press. Could he do it, of course! Anyone can. But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by. But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.[/quote]</P>

Evidentally you are an imbecile. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. I wouldn't expect your chowder eating *** to understand that difference, though. What Brady said was arrogant in regards to Plax's provoked*prognositication. There's no denying that.</P>

There's been nothing even close to trash talk by either side this go around.</P>

The Latin Quarter is*a night club, moron, not a strip club. </P>

Your also not going to rile feathers by trash talking Plax, because 90% of here have said even worse of his complete and total idiocy of that night.</P>

Still doesn't change the fact that he caught the game winning TD in 42. </P>

He was wide open, too. </P>[/quote]

I hope you get mugged and left for dead.

I don't care if it was King Kullen's Supermarket, no reason to carry a loaded gun. Getting involved in semantics over what type of club it was just to reach and insult me shows what you're all about.

Well with a Pats duke tomorrow night, the game winning catch in SB42 will have a footnote.

That footnote will be "The WORLD wanted the Giants to win, the Giants were talking **** all week long like a bunch of 17 year olds and they lost".

Does it replace SB42, HELL NO. But a footnote and some closure to Pats players and fans would be just as nice, wiseass.

Bench Player

[quote user="ru_gmen55"][quote user="PatPatson"]And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.[/quote]

Sorry dude...one win couldn't possibly erase the fact that the Giants put a stop to your historical season. That moment belongs to the Giants and their fans forever regardless of what happens tomorrow. Just the way it is, my man,[/quote]

With the world picking and expecting a Giants win including the Giants, talking trash, their fans talking trash, most every celebrity in Hollywood and 80 percent of the media, if the Giants don't win, "revenge" is at the very least a footnote, or prologue to SB42.

No way in hell is replaces it. So?

Do the Bears still milk that the beat the living piss out of the Pats in '86?
    And don't patronize me with "my man", you look smarmy saying that.

+ Reply to Thread