+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Bench Player

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="Harooni"]patty mcpatterson seems a bit nervous
    [/quote]

Speaking out and confronting trash like you is nerves?

Are you a psychologist?

Explain in 250 words or less why this illustrates being nervous.

If someone kept pushing you and pushing you, they can react and push back.

You and these ******bags have been talking **** all week.

When you eat it, have a coke and a smile and stfu.

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="PatPatson"]With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.[/quote]

Stray doesn't look like predator... Pats fans and Brady just think he does because of the way he was "HUNTING UP" your offense in 07!!! I understand the confusion though altered perception of reality is a common side effect of post traumatic stress disorder. You guys should get some help stat!!!

Bench Player

Stray looks like an *******.

Such a bigshot him and his David Letterman teeth.

Explain why calling you guys out for **** talking all week is nerves?

You're just using that to displace your own nerves.

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Harooni"]patty mcpatterson seems a bit nervous
    [/quote]

Speaking out and confronting trash like you is nerves?

Are you a psychologist?

Explain in 250 words or less why this illustrates being nervous.

If someone kept pushing you and pushing you, they can react and push back.

You and these ******bags have been talking **** all week.

When you eat it, have a coke and a smile and stfu.[/quote]

first off im a realistic giant fan, ask around. Next you dont swear at me!! YOU NEVER TELL ME TO *****!!! (JERKY BOYS KERPAL VOICE)

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="ru_gmen55"][quote user="PatPatson"]And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.[/quote]

Sorry dude...one win couldn't possibly erase the fact that the Giants put a stop to your historical season. That moment belongs to the Giants and their fans forever regardless of what happens tomorrow. Just the way it is, my man,[/quote]

With the world picking and expecting a Giants win including the Giants, talking trash, their fans talking trash, most every celebrity in Hollywood and 80 percent of the media, if the Giants don't win, "revenge" is at the very least a footnote, or prologue to SB42.

No way in hell is replaces it. So?

Do the Bears still milk that the beat the living piss out of the Pats in '86?
    And don't patronize me with "my man", you look smarmy saying that.[/quote]

Frankly you just come off like a total baby coming on our boards saying these things. Do you feel personally slighted by the Giants players talking trash? Come on man, get over it. They are confident in their ability to win the game. Are they supposed to say "we THINK we can win?". Hell no. Coming onto another team's message board to cry about how annoying it's team's players are is just childish. Just shut up and watch the game tomorrow. Whatever happens happens.

Veteran

Let this thread die. Don't feed the troll, peeps.

[quote user="PatPatson"]Stray looks like an *******.

You're just using that to displace your own nerves.[/quote]

whats with the hostility??? i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.

Bench Player

I'm offended that Burress got offended for crying like a ***** when he said "yeah they'll score 14 points". Yeah, he ended up being right. But don't write off a team like that and expect them to say 'Please sir, can I have another?"

If you think so much of an opinion to broadcast it to the world, you can and should expect someone to respond.

Dude, I ain't crying, I'm expressing my tiresome disdain of trash talking and arrogance by your players and fellow fans.

Bench Player

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="PatPatson"]Stray looks like an *******.

whats with the hostility???* i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.*
    [/quote]

I'm hostile because you're acting like you're a psychologist. That's kind of condescending.

[quote user="PatPatson"]Stray looks like an *******.

Stray is a big shot in case you haven't heard... And as to your point of us displacing... Who is it that started this thread again?

+ Reply to Thread