+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"]I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...[/quote] Ok, so when Chris Canty responded to Brady's comments was he being nervous? By your logic he's being nervous too. Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do.[/quote] What??? Can you read? How does my logic parallel Canty being nervous?[/quote]</P>

It doesn't. Pats fans, like this little moron over here, have gotten so sensitive that unless the world is blowing on the Pats collective ****s it's seen as trash talking. There hasn't been anything on either side that really constitutes trash talking this go around, much less the "most trash talking coming from a team" that this **** wad claims. Hell, Brian Billick put anything and everything said this week to shame when we played the Ravens in the SB, when he called us the "worst SB team in NFL history." Now that's trash talk. </P>

Saying we're going to be playing on Sunday and having a parade on Tuesday isn't trash talk. Being a WR and saying that you hope a WR playing as a CB will cover you isn't trash talk. Saying that Brady isn't god isn't trash talk. Saying when you watched film that you saw Brady let the pressure get to him isn't trash talk.I guess it is to pantywaist Pats fans.</P>

But, this dumbass has his panties all in a knot because we're (our team and our fans) aren't cowering and genuflecting in front of the almighty Patriots.</P>

Hey, PatPatson, go grab a washcloth and clean the sand out of your vag.</P>

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

where is this pats fan?, lmao

come out patty mcpats
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

[quote user="Harooni"]where is this pats fan?, lmao

come out patty mcpats
    [/quote]

He's whining in a corner because the Giants excessively celebrated their incredible victory. HOW DARE THEY! So classless.

[quote user="Harooni"]where is this pats fan?, lmao

come out patty mcpats
    [/quote]</P>

For ****ing real!</P>

This little pansy *** ***** won't come around and eat his crow.</P>

I wonder if he forgot to turn off the ability for MB users to email him. If he hasn't we should all bombard his inbox with VICTORY messages, lol.</P>

I've gone around on other teams message boards before games before, but I've always manned up and gone back if we lost to face the music... Unlike 98% of the morons that come on here.</P>

But, hells yeah!!! We're freaking Super Bowl Champions!!!!! </P>

What a wild ride it's been!!!</P>

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"]I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...[/quote]

Ok, so when Chris Canty responded to Brady's comments was he being nervous?

By your logic he's being nervous too.

Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do.[/quote]

What??? Can you read? How does my logic parallel Canty being nervous?[/quote]

*******, No, the Pats and their fans need this win for CLOSURE. Not validation. A win tomorrow will ensure "The Giants were the Patriots daddy, and were for 4 years, then when they got too big for their britches and got quite obnoxious and ****y, they ended up losing a game that THEY themselves ands the WORLD guaranteed they would win...and they lost it with everyone wanting them to win, thinking they would win and most of their fanbase filling up said venue".

it'd be a prologue to SB42.[/quote]

Wow You just summed yourself up in a tidy little paragraph there buddy. That's not something most people can do and I wouldn't regard that as an especially noteworthy accomplishment...

However I would like to ask you this how do fans in New England view the patriots championships with spygate looming over them? Do you accept the fact that your coaching staff cheated and just not care? Or do you understand what it means to Cheat and acknowledge that your championships shouldn't be held in the same esteem as others?[/quote]

The Dynasty's not tainted, *******. And Spygate is a thing of the past. You;re just grasping for straws.

And you can make as big a deal about whatever you want, you'd just come off like the New York Post. Looking for any imperfection to spin in your direction and to make others look bad to placate your own egos and sense of "justice".

Wow. Just, wow. No wonder the world hates New York sports[/quote]

I hope this guy comes back to eat his crow. The dynasty isn't tainted huh... You haven't won anything since you got caught Cheating you needed this game and you failed.

Veteran

Just like the rest

+ Reply to Thread