+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="CactusJack"][quote user="PatPatson"]

I wish I was like you and didn't take life seriously and gave a damn about nothing at all.

I could use such a careless, lackadaisical attitude like yours.[/quote]

You're on an internet message board for the sole purpose of getting under the skin of people who will be rooting for one side of a televised football game that in no way will be decided by anything YOU or any other fan does. If this is what you define as "taking life seriously," I feel sorry for you.
    [/quote]Yeah people who go on message boards with the sole purpose of annoying people is just pathetic. Nothing can justify it, in my opinion.

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="PatPatson"]With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week. A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence. But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness. Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.[/quote]</P>

What exactly is the point of this thread you ask?</P>

Just another scared Patsy and her horrible attempt at smack talk.</P>

[quote user="PatPatson"]With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.[/quote]

" I ask for all my friends to Please Pray for Tom"!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

You really came here to talk football today? Of all days? Then you start talking about lucky? Mr. Tuck rule himself? piss off.

Love it when Pats fans talk, especially to a loyal fan base like the Giants who have had plenty of lousy seasons and keep filling the stadium - did you even watch pats games when Scott Zolak was your QB? Know who Andre Tippett or Irving Fryar even are? Just a typical big mouth from Bean town who has a man crush on Brady since 2001. Their fan base reminds me alot of Cowboy and of the early 90s

[quote user="PatPatson"]Stray looks like an *******. Such a bigshot him and his David Letterman teeth. Explain why calling you guys out for **** talking all week is nerves? You're just using that to displace your own nerves.[/quote]heres a go call someone who cares about what you think! Now go make me a SAMMICH ,Patsy!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player

Should be a 2008 quarter,but I agree!

The OP has such a persecution complex that he is under the delusion that 80 percent of the world is rooting for the Giants.
    Where is he getting that one from?

Bench Player

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Pakman"]Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash![/quote]

Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation.

Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week.

Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year.

They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.[/quote]
    The parade route is established, NY teams have been doing it for years!

Veteran

[quote user="PatPatson"]Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around.

The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.[/quote]

karma isn't real...hate to break it to ya

[quote user="PatPatson"]With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.[/quote]

Hey, at least we HAVE standards.

Twice as much as you do, apparently.