+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="PatPatson"]Stray looks like an *******.

Such a bigshot him and his David Letterman teeth.

Explain why calling you guys out for **** talking all week is nerves?

You're just using that to displace your own nerves.[/quote]

whats with the hostility??? i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.
    [/quote]

I'm hostile because you're acting like you're a psychologist. That's kind of condescending.[/quote]

sorry im just good at reading people. my grandmother was a sort of gypsy

Bench Player

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

Listen with Burress crying about Brady calling him out for his brazen remark, that's kind of odd.

It wreaks of someone who can dish out but can't take back.

That's what it sounds like.

Bench Player

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="PatPatson"]Stray looks like an *******.

Such a bigshot him and his David Letterman teeth.

Explain why calling you guys out for **** talking all week is nerves?

You're just using that to displace your own nerves.[/quote]

whats with the hostility???* i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.*
    [/quote]

I'm hostile because you're acting like you're a psychologist. That's kind of condescending.[/quote]

sorry im just good at reading people. my grandmother was a sort of gypsy
    [/quote]

Sorry, but I think you're full of **** and wouldn't want to be a comedian if you saw me in a bar.

Keep the sass on the stage.

Bench Player

Stray's a big shot? Well so is Brady. is he mugging everywhere?

And he has 3 rings. Strahan one ring.

And Stray's a ****.

I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...

You have a point about the thrash talking and over confidence , if you look at the other threads you will find our own fans dont care for too much of it. But its how you are presenting it that leaves us thinking you are quite nervous about this game.

maybe you think Brady is sliding and that your defense is aging and you feel that window closing.

[quote user="PatPatson"]Stray's a big shot? Well so is Brady. is he mugging everywhere?

And he has 3 rings. Strahan one ring.

And Stray's a ****.[/quote]

I never said Brady wasn't and I'm also not comparing them you are... Also Stray is done playing he can "MUG" all he wants in fact its what he gets paid to do...

Bench Player

[quote user="Harooni"]You have a point about the thrash talking and over confidence , if you look at the other threads you will find our own fans dont care for too much of it.** But its how you are presenting it that leaves us thinking you are quite nervous about this game.

maybe you think Brady is sliding and that your defense is aging and you feel that window closing.
    [/quote]

Dude, win or lose, the window IS closing in New England. So?

And thank you for acknowledging what I'm saying.

I'm done now.

Why do you keep saying Burress was crying? Burress made a prediction, and Brady brushed it off. For the record, he said they'd score 21...Brady acted like that was he funniest and most ridiculous thing he had ever heard...we all know how the rest of the story goes.

Btw, yes...you are whining...and you are not showing any signs of stopping. Regarding the fans...do you really think Pats fans aren't ****y? You seem pretty damn sure that the Pats will win...and why not? They're your team. You care way too much about what other peop,e are saying. Just tune it out and watch the game...Jesus...

Bench Player

[quote user="NYCDBS"]I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...[/quote]

Ok, so when Chris Canty responded to Brady's comments was he being nervous?

By your logic he's being nervous too.

Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do.