+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="PatPatson"]I'm a failure? The friggin guy worked in New York.

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?[/quote]You are for not knowing how to link properly. It's ok though because I'm willing to take time out of my busy schedule and teach you the ways of life.

I don't have a regular life, baby cakes. I'm always on the edge, teetering closer and closer to the abyss as each day passes. I get by with grit and adapting to whatever the elements throw my way.

Am I married? What, are you interested or something?[/quote]
    don't bother enigma, the patspatson guy has the mental aptitude of a snapple bottle. guys a moron.

Veteran

Re: A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

[quote user="Drez"] She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet[/quote]

Sorry to go off-topic, but I just couldn't pass this without commenting...

First of all...a person would have to have used one of these to know what you are talking about, and secondly...why are these things all over the world but not in USA?

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="PatPatson"]I'm a failure? The friggin guy worked in New York.

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?[/quote]You are for not knowing how to link properly. It's ok though because I'm willing to take time out of my busy schedule and teach you the ways of life.

I don't have a regular life, baby cakes. I'm always on the edge, teetering closer and closer to the abyss as each day passes. I get by with grit and adapting to whatever the elements throw my way.

Am I married? What, are you interested or something?[/quote]
    don't bother enigma, the patspatson guy has the mental aptitude of a snapple bottle. guys a moron.[/quote]But I like playing with him! He gets so mad...

[quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="PatPatson"][quote user="NYCDBS"]I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...[/quote]

Ok, so when Chris Canty responded to Brady's comments was he being nervous?

By your logic he's being nervous too.

Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do.[/quote]

What??? Can you read? How does my logic parallel Canty being nervous?[/quote]

*******, No, the Pats and their fans need this win for CLOSURE. Not validation. A win tomorrow will ensure "The Giants were the Patriots daddy, and were for 4 years, then when they got too big for their britches and got quite obnoxious and ****y, they ended up losing a game that THEY themselves ands the WORLD guaranteed they would win...and they lost it with everyone wanting them to win, thinking they would win and most of their fanbase filling up said venue".

it'd be a prologue to SB42.[/quote]

Wow You just summed yourself up in a tidy little paragraph there buddy. That's not something most people can do and I wouldn't regard that as an especially noteworthy accomplishment...

However I would like to ask you this how do fans in New England view the patriots championships with spygate looming over them? Do you accept the fact that your coaching staff cheated and just not care? Or do you understand what it means to Cheat and acknowledge that your championships shouldn't be held in the same esteem as others?[/quote]

The Dynasty's not tainted, *******. And Spygate is a thing of the past. You;re just grasping for straws.

And you can make as big a deal about whatever you want, you'd just come off like the New York Post. Looking for any imperfection to spin in your direction and to make others look bad to placate your own egos and sense of "justice".

Wow. Just, wow. No wonder the world hates New York sports[/quote]

like I said, this guy has the IQ of a cactus. the world hates new york sports? LMFAO. Is that why THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD WAS ROOTING FOR THE GIANTS IN 07, and will be tonight?

Spygate is a thing of the past, much like any Patriots championships. Your a tool, a sad, pathetic tool. You really have no friends in real life you can talk to about football? The best thing to do with your time is come to A GIANTS MB?

I actually feel sorry for you. Go ahead and self displace/project whatever insult you want. Those insults are really what you believe to be true about yourself. Psychology is an interesting process. It gives a person educated in it the ability to peg an individual. And I have you pegged:

You have made comments directed at people you do not know, comments about strangers wives, about dying, about hate...all these things are what encompass your life. YOUR wife, or husband (who am I kidding, blow up doll is more like it) despises YOU. YOU often think about dying. YOU are sad and lonely and hated.

After you suffer a humiliating loss, heck even if you win, I STRONGLY suggest you seriously seek professional help or find an adult to talk to. I truly, truly feel sorry for you. Even if we were to lose, it'd have virtually no affect on my daily life, you on the other hand, have proven that football is THE ABSOLUTE most important thing, and it makes sense because it seems you have nothing else to latch hope onto. Good luck young lady, hopefully you can find something positive in this world and not have to result to such low, rock bottom actions.

[quote user="PatPatson"]With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week. A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence. But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness. Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.[/quote]</P>

I am not a fan who thinks what Canty said or Brady said about a freaking parade is trash talk.</P>

I havent heard one bit of "valid" trash talk from any player. Its all media bull****...</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="PatPatson"]Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.[/quote]

you really brought this kind of crap in here to a football argument.
    you gotta be kidding.
    where's a MOD when you need one.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="PatPatson"]I'm a failure? The friggin guy worked in New York.

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?[/quote]

LOL we had some other guy post some annoying article on ESPN during one of the earlier rounds, probably SF. Never even heard of him.

Ohm Yungmisuk is ESPN's Giants beat reporter and that makes him the only one anybody should be listening to. Never even heard of these other guys. And by the bitterness and stupidity of his article, I'd guess he covers the Jets.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="PatPatson"]And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.[/quote]

Sorry, but nothing can be considered revenge for taking away a perfect season. But if that is your motivation, I understand. In the end, this is two different teams and while the Pats are clearly a good team, the Giants, from all objective opinion, is the better team this time. Unfortunately for the Pats, they are still on a mission to prove it. The weakness for the Pats is the secondary, and the strength for the Giants is the receivers. That's a match up that could make tonight a very long one for you.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

[quote user="PatPatson"]With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.[/quote]

Because nobody, on either team has engaged in trash talk. The media has taken small sound bytes and spun them into controversy as best as they could. That's what they do, that's how they make money.

[quote user="PatPatson"]

I wish I was like you and didn't take life seriously and gave a damn about nothing at all.

I could use such a careless, lackadaisical attitude like yours.[/quote]

You're on an internet message board for the sole purpose of getting under the skin of people who will be rooting for one side of a televised football game that in no way will be decided by anything YOU or any other fan does. If this is what you define as "taking life seriously," I feel sorry for you.