+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: 7 SBs & 11 AFCCGs in 16yrs, is the AFC that bad?

  1. #41
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    16,616
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    lol another one who thinks in order for it to be staged,they can only do it in a way that would seem obvious to your simpleton viewpoint.
    Theres more than one variable going on here. fact is, Cowboys and Giants still constantly make playoffs whether they win first round or not.


    ((There was a great study done about coaches “working the refs” and there being a strong correlation with calls going in favor of the sideline the ref is standing on.))

    thats called propaganda,its called; you believe everything you read. home teams win because its better for profit.Simple

    This is a practical cautionary post about the stupidity of believing what you read.

  2. #42
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    This is a practical cautionary post about the stupidity of believing what you read.
    And a good explanation of a lot of what's going on in the world these days. Too much info for certain peeps.

  3. #43
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Allentown, Pa
    Posts
    462
    lets not forget they play in one of the most hapless divisions in all of football, almost guaranteed a playoff spot and in most cases, a 1st round bye and home field. Not taking anything away from them but if the pats had been in say the NFC east, or the AFC central the past 16 years those numbers in my opinion would be quite different.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    And a good explanation of a lot of what's going on in the world these days. Too much info for certain peeps.
    too much? all your major sources are propaganda

  5. #45
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,904
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    too much? all your major sources are propaganda
    I assume you probably agree with Kyrie Irving too.....

    http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/...at-earth-oh-no

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    I assume you probably agree with Kyrie Irving too.....

    http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/...at-earth-oh-no
    lol thats more propaganda. I dont give a damn what the earths shape is. Kyrie was told to say that. Its just pointless gossip news to make you waste time talking about stuff thats unimportant. just like talking about whos the best passer all day, its a meaningless accomplishment

  7. #47
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    lol thats more propaganda. I dont give a damn what the earths shape is. Kyrie was told to say that. Its just pointless gossip news to make you waste time talking about stuff thats unimportant. just like talking about whos the best passer all day, its a meaningless accomplishment
    It’s kinda funny that you believe this yet you’ve been a member of this board for 9 years and are currently posting during the second biggest football lull of the year.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts