+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Amba Etta-Tawo - (WR) - Syracuse

I'm really high on this guy and he's been doing well during Senior Bowl practice according to reports. He is the big outside WR, redzone target we need and he should be available unless his stock rises a lot after the combines.....This is a guy I think will find his way on our team.

Team contacts say that Syracuse wide receiver Amba Etta-Tawo showed excellent ball skills in the one-on-ones.

Veteran
    What are his measurements? Have to say I watched every practice and the game 2 times and did not notice this player stand out once.

Saw a number of WRs standout Z-Jones, C-Kupp, Texas A&M kid, Grambling St kid, Ross MS. State...etc.

He is 6'2, 202. He was injured and did not play unfortunately

I am not the biggest fan. Would not be upset but his route tree seems limited. Basically go deep and screens. I like Josh Reynolds from Texas A&M a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    He is 6'2, 202. He was injured and did not play unfortunately
    6'2 on his tippy toes. He is closer to 6'+ Maybe 6'1. I watched him all year. Great WR to get later in the draft. Physical, great hands, good route runner. He was dominant on a ****ty Cuse team. When they needed a play downfield, it was AET. Reminds me of a poor mans Anquan Bolden.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    6'2 on his tippy toes. He is closer to 6'+ Maybe 6'1. I watched him all year. Great WR to get later in the draft. Physical, great hands, good route runner. He was dominant on a ****ty Cuse team. When they needed a play downfield, it was AET. Reminds me of a poor mans Anquan Bolden.
    Have you met him in person or seen him live?

He's also a 5 year senior, having played for Maryland as well, so he has seen good competition. He got stuck behind Stephone Diggs on the depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    I am not the biggest fan. Would not be upset but his route tree seems limited. Basically go deep and screens. I like Josh Reynolds from Texas A&M a bit more.
    He basically runs the routes we need, and he can make contested catches, which is huge. He comes back for the ball and doesn't give up on ****ty passes.

Veteran
    He basically runs the routes we need, and he can make contested catches, which is huge. He comes back for the ball and doesn't give up on ****ty passes.
    dont listen to these people..lol..most of them talk and have no idea who or what they are talking about. This kid has that it thing about him, has a knack for breaking tackles.

I'm really high on this guy and he's been doing well during Senior Bowl practice according to reports. He is the big outside WR, redzone target we need and he should be available unless his stock rises a lot after the combines.....This is a guy I think will find his way on our team.
    Please no more Syracuse players......they're overrated