+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    Please no more Syracuse players......they're overrated
    lol.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    He basically runs the routes we need, and he can make contested catches, which is huge. He comes back for the ball and doesn't give up on ****ty passes.
    Hes not bad, I just think there are better prospects that can be had in the same range. Like I said, if we got him, I would not be upset. Rather have a Josh Reynolds type player though. Bigger and better at playing the ball in the air.

4.49 -- 40 time

Good size hands and he's 6'1

I think he just moved up a bit......I wonder how he does in the skills drills...if anyone is watching

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    dont listen to these people..lol..most of them talk and have no idea who or what they are talking about. This kid has that it thing about him, has a knack for breaking tackles.
    I agree. He also has a knack for making plays when they need to be made. He is also a stellar route runner. Love the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee718 View Post
    4.49 -- 40 time

Good size hands and he's 6'1

I think he just moved up a bit......I wonder how he does in the skills drills...if anyone is watching
    He was terrible. Dropped a majority of the passes. He's meh, 6th/7th rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    Please no more Syracuse players......they're overrated
    Chandler Jones disagrees with your post. They're just like any other school in that they provide good and bad players. Historically speaking, Jim Brown and Marvin Harrison also disagree with your post.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    He was terrible. Dropped a majority of the passes. He's meh, 6th/7th rounder.
    I believe that most projections had him in that range. The earliest that I saw was in the 5th round. Maybe he can boost his stock up a little bit at his pro day. I have to admit that I am biased being a lifetime Syracuse fan ( born and raised).

Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    I agree. He also has a knack for making plays when they need to be made. He is also a stellar route runner. Love the kid.
    Scouts disagree and think his route running is extremely raw and as someone mentioned earlier he didnt run much of a route tree at all at Cuse. Screens and Deep balls. He was terrible at the senior bowl, couldnt get open in practice and dropped everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeq6722 View Post
    Scouts disagree and think his route running is extremely raw and as someone mentioned earlier he didnt run much of a route tree at all at Cuse. Screens and Deep balls. He was terrible at the senior bowl, couldnt get open in practice and dropped everything.
    Let me guess, the scouts are anonymous. I am sure that those same scouts said that Russell Wilson is too small to play QB in the NFL and that LeVeon Bell would be a pass blocking liability in the NFL. All I saw this kid do in games was make plays for a bad orange team. I'm not saying that he will be an all pro, but I believe that he has a great chance at making it to his next contract.

Coughlin stole this guy as an UDFA....Good to see he is still looking out for his alma mater.....

If TC was still our coach, this guy would be a Giant.....Disappointed we did not get him as UDFA