+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Whoa, Wait..Parcells got snubbed?!

Are the voters (media guys) really that lame they're still holding onto some grudge about how Parcells treated them so long ago?

Guy is DEFINITELY A FIRST BALLOT HOF and he DOESN'T get in?

WTF? Yeah, with everything he's done, INCLUDING two of his students PLAYING IN THE ****ING SB tmrw, I am baffled and pissed off.

Re: Whoa, Wait..Parcells got snubbed?!

Doesn't make sense at all
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

It really hurt him that he didn't win some playoff games in Dallas. I do think in the end, he'll get in.

I saw that SB show he made where he talked about the 3 SBs he coached in and what was done for prep and moving hotels... Crazy the insight he gave.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Didn't realiZe or don't recall the story on how all his friends and gf were ice skating in 1948 while he said in car and listened to the whole giants colts championship game and was so so upset when they lost in 0T.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Little did he know that he would bring the very first SB to NY 38 years later!!!

And a 2nd one 4 years after that for his beloved team as its HC

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"]Little did he know that he would bring the very first SB to NY 38 years later!!!

And a 2nd one 4 years after that for his beloved team as its HC[/quote]
    Then he goes and bring s the hated pats to SB and coaches the much more hated rival cowboys

Go figure.. But I guess its a business

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Are the voters (media guys) really that lame they're still holding onto some grudge about how Parcells treated them so long ago?

WTF? Yeah, with everything he's done, INCLUDING two of his students PLAYING IN THE ****ING SB tmrw, I am baffled and pissed off.[/quote]
    agreed. great injustice.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Are the voters (media guys) really that lame they're still holding onto some grudge about how Parcells treated them so long ago?

WTF? Yeah, with everything he's done, INCLUDING two of his students PLAYING IN THE ****ING SB tmrw, I am baffled and pissed off.[/quote]
    agreed.* great injustice.

[/quote]

it really is. its sickening bc you know the sports writers that people like a parcells pissed off held a grudge and couldnt wait to dog him when it came time to vote him in the HOF. happens in baseball too.

they should absolutely find a no measure to vote people in, relying on sports writers and media jerkoffs is way to skewed and personal and not focused on the merit of actual skill and wins.

and miked, i knew u'd be up too tonight. glad i got some one to shoot the **** with. i may try passing out in a few but i doubt i'll be able to.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Are the voters (media guys) really that lame they're still holding onto some grudge about how Parcells treated them so long ago?

agreed. great injustice.

[/quote]

it really is. its sickening bc you know the sports writers that people like a parcells pissed off held a grudge and couldnt wait to dog him when it came time to vote him in the HOF. happens in baseball too.

they should absolutely find a no measure to vote people in, relying on sports writers and media jerkoffs is way to skewed and personal and not focused on the merit of actual skill and wins.

and miked, i knew u'd be up too tonight. glad i got some one to shoot the **** with. i may try passing out in a few but i doubt i'll be able to.[/quote]
    its pretty much a bunch of BS and i thought at times the media liked his toying with them.

if he isnt HOF then what coach is???