+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

English Giants....ALL IN !!!

cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !!

Bench Player

Re: English Giants....ALL IN !!!

english but in Wales. Gonna be close. As long as we kick less FG's we will win.

Gonna be a great game and glad to see our friends from across the pond all in as well!
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Bench Player

Hope you're right britishblue! Can't wait for this.. All in!!

I am so looking forward to this game. It is going to be tough but I am confident NY Giants pull out the victory.

I bELIeve.

[quote user="britishblue2"]cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !![/quote]

Good day from across the pond! Excellent that some European fans show passion for American Football....How do the average "soccer" fans treat you? I am scorned here in the states for loving F1 and hating Nascar. Aside from being excited for today's game, I'm excited for Mclaren this year....and Button.

Veteran

ALL IN IN MASS FOR ANOTHER GIANTS VICTORY OVER THE PATS. GO BIG BLUE

Up early in Maine and all in for victory today

Bench Player

Scottish Giants! ALL IN!!

I am nervous, I wasn't at now but I am now. Glad because I was worried that I wasn't!

Been up since 6am, game starts at 10.55pm here! Cannot wait.

Bench Player

[quote user="giantotherness"][quote user="britishblue2"]cant wait for tonight guys...this is gonna be a victory...im really not that nervous at all. normally on a big game day im tearing my teeth out...but today....im calm and have this chilled out auroa...its fate....we have got this....trust me !![/quote]

Good day from across the pond! Excellent that some European fans show passion for American Football....How do the average "soccer" fans treat you?* I am scorned here in the states for loving F1 and hating Nascar. Aside from being excited for today's game, I'm excited for Mclaren this year....and Button.
    [/quote]

FIne. I work for Santander and was a guest at the British Grand Prix in 2009(they sponsor McLaren).

So excited now.

Getting ready to stomp out the Patriots AGAIN.