+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

My one issue with the Giants talking

Eldelman, I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....

Veteran

Re: My one issue with the Giants talking

[quote user="barran21"]Eldelman, I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....
    [/quote]

Really? thats what your worried about? The last thing I'm worried about in this game is who our WR will beat, because they will. Essentially they need 6 guys to cover unless they get lucky and MH has a brain fart.

[quote user="barran21"]Eldelman,* I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....
    [/quote]
    Here's the thing: for all the "magic" that BB has a coach, gameplanner and tactician, he still has to get TC, KG, and Eli to bite, and I say that all three have shown no inclination to let pride or ego cloud their judgement (see Ryan, Rex).
    This space for rent

Everyone - please......stop!!!

Do you REALLY think a seasoned, veteran coach like BB is sitting in his hotel room, rubbing his hands together, reading everything the Giants are saying and going, "I'm gonna get you, my pretty"?. Big, fat NO!

Talk does not affect the outcome of the game. Why doesn't anyone see this. It doesn't motivate players any more than they are. As Parcells said prior to SB 21, "these guys are in the Superbowl - that's all the motivation they need". As I've said countless times before, if the Pats/Giants need 'bulletin board material' to make them play better, then they don't deserve to be here. Sheesh!

Geez, if you thought all this talk about Edleman was 'trash',, what the heck did you think of the 1985 Bears 'Superbowl Shuffle'??

Really, everyone. Stop bellyaching over something that has NO effect on the game

[quote user="barran21"]Eldelman, I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....
    [/quote]

wow....I hope Eli and the coaches think about that....

you better call them on the phone and let them know of your revelation...

[]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[/quote]

If Bellichek tries a "scheme" like this that means he's sliding coverage to Edelmans side... you think this is Eli's first dance or something?

He'll spot this in a quick second and torch their secondary.

...the tortillas are dry...

Bench Player

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Everyone - please......stop!!!

Do you REALLY think a seasoned, veteran coach like BB is sitting in his hotel room, rubbing his hands together, reading everything the Giants are saying and going, "I'm gonna get you, my pretty"?. Big, fat NO!

Talk does not affect the outcome of the game. Why doesn't anyone see this. It doesn't motivate players any more than they are. As Parcells said prior to SB 21, "these guys are in the Superbowl - that's all the motivation they need". As I've said countless times before, if the Pats/Giants need 'bulletin board material' to make them play better, then they don't deserve to be here. Sheesh!

Geez, if you thought all this talk about Edleman was 'trash',, what the heck did you think of the 1985 Bears 'Superbowl Shuffle'??

Really, everyone. Stop bellyaching over something that has NO effect on the game[/quote]
    The voice of reason!

[/quote]

Ok so BB has magical powers? Is he giving a safety a cloak of invisibility that he stole from an elf? You guys have completely lost it.

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="barran21"]Eldelman, I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....
    [/quote]

Ok so BB has magical powers? Is he giving a safety a cloak of invisibility that he stole from an elf? You guys have completely lost it.
    [/quote]

Where have all you people been, Eli has been more than prepared this year and maybe he throws a bad pass but if they don't pick it off and take it to the house, they will not get a 2nd chance, not really worried about Eli, not really worried about anything!

Go Giants

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

All-Pro

Typical response from this forum lol...