+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally Here

Finally Here

Well SuperBowl XLVI is finally here and I am hoping for NY Giants to bring it and beat the mess out of New England Patriots. I think this is our time. This is Eli Mannings time.

So many folks are harping on Bill Bellichek and Tom Brady wanting revenge for SuperBowl XLII that they are really missing something. There are 15 players on this NY Giants team from SuperBowl XLII that must be so sick and tired of hearing about “how lucky NY Giants were to win that day” and “New England Patriots were the better team but had an off day” lucky catch” etc...etc.... that they must just be itching to really beat the mess out of New England Patriots. That seems to be the forgotten story.

This is Our Time.
    This is Our Game.
    All in.

Lets go NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

All-Pro

Re: Finally Here

[quote user="buffyblue"]Well SuperBowl XLVI is finally here and I am hoping for NY Giants to bring it and beat the mess out of New England Patriots. I think this is our time. This is Eli Mannings time.

So many folks are harping on Bill Bellichek and Tom Brady wanting revenge for SuperBowl XLII that they are really missing something. There are 15 players on this NY Giants team from SuperBowl XLII that must be so sick and tired of hearing about “how lucky NY Giants were to win that day” and “New England Patriots were the better team but had an off day” lucky catch” etc...etc.... that they must just be itching to really beat the mess out of New England Patriots. That seems to be the forgotten story.

This is Our Time.
    This is Our Game.
    All in.

Lets go NY Giants.

I bELIeve.[/quote]
    Yes FINALLY
    ALL IN
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I remember the bus ride back into the city after that cold, cold Redskins game in December. Everybody on the buses was dead silent, stunned in shock. Never lost faith in these guys, I am ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!

Veteran

[quote user="buffyblue"]Well SuperBowl XLVI is finally here and I am hoping for NY Giants to bring it and beat the mess out of New England Patriots. I think this is our time. This is Eli Mannings time. So many folks are harping on Bill Bellichek and Tom Brady wanting revenge for SuperBowl XLII that they are really missing something. There are 15 players on this NY Giants team from SuperBowl XLII that must be so sick and tired of hearing about “how lucky NY Giants were to win that day” and “New England Patriots were the better team but had an off day” lucky catch” etc...etc.... that they must just be itching to really beat the mess out of New England Patriots. That seems to be the forgotten story. This is Our Time. This is Our Game. All in. Lets go NY Giants. I bELIeve.[/quote]

[B]