+ Reply to Thread

Broncos reportedly interested in Victor Cruz

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2973238

Excerpt: "Victor Cruz is already getting some attention on the free agent market.

The Broncos are working to set up a meeting with the former Giants wide receiver, ESPN is reporting.

Big Blue released Cruz on Monday, likely ending his rags-to-riches story with the Giants. In 2016, Cruz caught 39 passes for 586 yards and one touchdown. The numbers are a far cry from the back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons he put together in his first two seasons, but the fact that he was able to stay healthy was a victory on its own.

Cruz blew out his knee in Week 6 of the 2014 season in a game against the Eagles, ending his season. He didn’t play a game in 2015 due to a calf injury that required surgery and led to him going on season-ending IR. He played in 16 of the Giants' 17 games this past season.

Before making a move on Cruz, the Broncos would be extremely thorough in their physical evaluation of him, given his injury history, ESPN reports. In Denver, Cruz could go back to the slot — where he had so much success early in his career — with Demaryius Thoms and Emmanuel Sanders on the outside. Cruz will be 31 next season." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The panthers also just had a visit with him. I wish the best for Victor Cruz. I am pretty sure that he will get signed very soon.

Hopefully to an AFC team we don't play. I still think he can do very well in the slot.
    Spin that Webb young Davis