Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Kornheiser Is A Giant Fan

QUOTE(dyinghard @ Nov 6 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]1456236[/snapback]

We could be called Euro American, or even caucasian. Or white devil. I could give a rats ash less what you call me. You can call me the Kraut,Mick,Guinnea,Wop,Dego oppressor. I could care less.

I don't care either, but why should my son watch his tongue, hoping not to "offend' anyone and wonder why he can't call his friends "black", but they can call him "white"?

It's just wrong, and confusing to an impressionable mind.

QUOTE(feefifoefum @ Nov 6 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]1456254[/snapback]

Stereotyping?
    Just kidding man. I get ya. I will not refer to myself as 4F in your respect, and thanks for your services. I really mean that. [img]/forums/html/emoticons/thumbup.gif[/img]

Stereotyping me as old. good catch

All-Pro

QUOTE(ElementalEffect @ Nov 6 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]1456240[/snapback]

Whatever, honestly, what one person says or thinks is not the end of the world. He probably didn't mean anything by it, at least I hope not, and didn't think it would stir up all of this heat. So lets just forget about it. Yes, Kornheiser is Jewish, no it is not because he talks a lot, yes he is a good analyst........1 more...........ummmm......yes, the Giant will smash the Bears on Sunday.

Well, if talking a lot was the determining factor we'd all be considered yenta's. A yiddish word by the way. Mazel Tov biothces.

QUOTE(feefifoefum @ Nov 6 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]1456247[/snapback]

I don't care either, but why should my son watch his tongue, hoping not to "offend' anyone and wonder why he can't call his friends "black", but they can call him "white"?

It's just wrong, and confusing to an impressionable mind.

Oh I hear you. I stopped caring about offending people long ago. If you're easily offended, you need to reevaluate what's important.

QUOTE(just a grunt @ Nov 6 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]1456243[/snapback]

Back in the day . . .
    4F was a draft classification that meant person could never be called up
    guys in military resented the hell out of it
    just a grunt refers to marine infantry
    keep forgettingmost guys on board would not know

Stereotyping?

Just kidding man. I get ya. I will not refer to myself as 4F in your respect, and thanks for your services. I really mean that. [img]/forums/html/emoticons/thumbup.gif[/img]

You guys were told about this kind of stuff being discussed here, and you were told about it countless times

If you can't keep race, religion, and/or politics out of this forum, you will not post here again

Plain and simple. No room for discussion, and don't say we didn't warn each and every one of you about it.