Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Kornheiser Is A Giant Fan

QUOTE(Manning1010 @ Nov 6 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]1456010[/snapback]

They don't let him speak, it is like in second grade when you need the speaking stick to talk.

I cant stand when he says "Joe, as a player...." and asks him a question. I understand respecting someone who has been there, but dammit Tony, you're smarter than that jacka$s, and it sounds like you're groveling.

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1456002[/snapback]

I love Kornheiser and PTI, but he's out of his element on MNF, and he knows it. Whoever put him and Wilbon together is a genius. Whoever thought he'd be good next to Joe Theismann, not so much.

They don't let him speak, it is like in second grade when you need the speaking stick to talk.

QUOTE(Yay Giants @ Nov 6 2006, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1456004[/snapback]

look at what i replied, too. it basically defined all jews. lol im guessing ur jewish? nd i was just wondering if he was cause my mom asked me when she heard him on tv

How nice: mom and son racists

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1456012[/snapback]

I cant stand when he says "Joe, as a player...." and asks him a question. I understand respecting someone who has been there, but dammit Tony, you're smarter than that jacka$s, and it sounds like you're groveling.

he obviously did not have the speaking stick, but it's better than the Denis Miller experience

Bench Player

look at what i replied, too. it basically defined all jews. lol im guessing ur jewish? nd i was just wondering if he was cause my mom asked me when she heard him on tv

Actually i am not jewish! I just dont understand this comment. I dont see a reply from you either "defining" all "jews" as you put it. Tony Kornheiser is great on PTI yeah he sucks on MNF. Just dont get the racist comment.

wow... stereotype much?

QUOTE(Yay Giants @ Nov 6 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1455955[/snapback]

is he a jew? hes gotta be

Borat is that you?

he is a newyorker so i would think that he grew up a giant fan.

QUOTE(Yay Giants @ Nov 6 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1455955[/snapback]

is he a jew? hes gotta be

WHAT?! [img]/forums/html/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1456012[/snapback]

It's probably in Theismann's contract that he has to be addressed as "a player" during broadcasts. I hate that guy.

QUOTE(GOBIGBLUE50 @ Nov 6 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1455947[/snapback]

Him and Wilbon were talking about the bears on pti today and were saying how after sunday the giants could be the team to beat in the NFC. If you listened carefully at the end Tony K said "I hope so."

Not the best MNF guy, but nobody beats him on PTI.

Kornheiser and Wilbon have a great chemistry on PTI. I hate when one, or both of them are away and some fools are filling in (especially Dan Le******). The show's just not the same.