Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Kornheiser Is A Giant Fan

Wow, this took a turn for the bizarre pretty quickly [img]/forums/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif[/img]

I thought Jews where Jet fans? How dare one of them be a Giant fan [img]/forums/html/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

QUOTE(Manning1010 @ Nov 6 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1456049[/snapback]

I thought Jews where Jet fans?

[img]/forums/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif[/img] wth [img]/forums/html/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/sideroll.gif[/img]
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

QUOTE(just a grunt @ Nov 6 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1456018[/snapback]

How nice: mom and son racists

Oh please shut the ###### up. Seriously, I'm not kidding. What is racist about asking if someone is Jewish? Would it be racist if someone asked if Al Michaels was Christian?

Here's another thing. Judaism isn't a race. It's a religion.

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1456053[/snapback]

Wow, this took a turn for the bizarre pretty quickly [img]/forums/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif[/img]

haha...welcome to the messageboard. when does a thread NOT take a turn like this [img]/forums/html/emoticons/dry.gif[/img] its actually pretty sad.

and to whoever wrote the original jackass question: "ding ding ding ****** alert ****** alert"

QUOTE(feefifoefum @ Nov 6 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1456061[/snapback]

Oh please shut the ###### up. Seriously, I'm not kidding. What is racist about asking if someone is Jewish? Would it be racist if someone asked if Al Michaels was Christian?

i think the point was, what does it have to do with ANYTHING? PLUS the question was said in response to kornheiser talking too much or something.

bottom line, what color or religion or anything should have no place on these boards which last i checked is meant for giants football, not what religion a guy is

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1456053[/snapback]

[img]/forums/html/emoticons/thumbup.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/rock.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/rock.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/towel.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/gmen.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/groovy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/html/emoticons/nylogo1.JPG[/img]

QUOTE(feefifoefum @ Nov 6 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]1456061[/snapback]

Judaism is a religion, but being Jewish is often regarded as a distinct ethnicity. Not disagreeing with what you said, just throwing it out there.

QUOTE(TexasGmenfan @ Nov 6 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]1456071[/snapback]

i think the point was, what does it have to do with ANYTHING? PLUS the question was said in response to kornheiser talking too much or something.

bottom line, what color or religion or anything should have no place on these boards which last i checked is meant for giants football, not what religion a guy is

My point is, it isn't racist to ask if someone is Jewish, and it's wrong to throw such a strong label as "racist" around just because someone asked that question.

QUOTE(Manning1010 @ Nov 6 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1456049[/snapback]

I thought Jews where Jet fans? How dare one of them be a Giant fan [img]/forums/html/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif[/img]