+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please Explain Why You Love Strahan but Hate Tiki

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Then Tiki gets fired from his media job, and Strahan becomes the media darling.
    Yes wasn't it because he cheated on his wife??? Who had just had a kid??

Yes and I bet Strahan being so successful with that gap and Tiki being a pretty boy and couldn't make it must also stick in his craw
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Your statement was:

So is it your position that we went from 6-10 to 11-5 because of the change at HC? Yes or no?
    If anything Spags' career should open our minds to the possibility that good coaches are probably fired many times for not having the players to succeed with. I don't think bad coaches are kept, but I think there are probably many instances where ill-advised moves are made probably due to impatient owners who quite possibly are giving in to impatient fan-base's moans and groans for changes to be made.

If TC wasn't let go, Spags would have been, and then we would all be raving about how much better of a DC the guy who took his place was than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfTheGmen View Post
    If anything Spags' career should open our minds to the possibility that good coaches are probably fired many times for not having the players to succeed with. I don't think bad coaches are kept, but I think there are probably many instances where ill-advised moves are made probably due to impatient owners who quite possibly are giving in to impatient fan-base's moans and groans for changes to be made.

If TC wasn't let go, Spags would have been, and then we would all be raving about how much better of a DC the guy who took his place was than he is.
    Why would Spags have been let go if TC stayed?

Last edited by FanOfTheGmen; 02-24-2017 at 05:35 PM.

All-Pro
    Why would Spags have been let go if TC stayed?
    You never know, it seemed like the Giants were sacrificing a coach a year in the previous few years. If TC stayed, Spags might have been the scapegoat for the bad D.

Last edited by FanOfTheGmen; 02-24-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    You never know, it seemed like the Giants were sacrificing a coach a year in the previous few years. If TC stayed, Spags might have been the scapegoat for the bad D.
    Could be I guess

+ Reply to Thread