+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scraping Pro Bowl

Adam Shefler said on facebook
    "Commissioner
    Roger Goodell told ESPN's Mike and Mike that, after what he saw last
    Sunday, the NFL will consider eliminating the Pro Bowl.
    "

All the guys playing that day should be ashamed of them selves. I'm glad we got to the SB so our players dint go out there and embarrass them selves

Re: Scraping Pro Bowl

havent watched it in years, wish they would get rid of it. waste of time

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]Adam Shefler said on facebook
    "Commissioner
    "

All the guys playing that day should be ashamed of them selves. I'm glad we got to the SB so our players dint go out there and embarrass them selves
    [/quote]

Uh...No, they shouldn't. Why the hell would you risk injury and your career= millions of dollars to play hard in an absolutely meaningless game?

It should be done away with for sure.

One of the comments on FB: "Instead of having a pro bowl, they should put on an All-Pro skills competition".

Sounds like a good idea.

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"]One of the comments on FB: "Instead of having a pro bowl, they should put on an All-Pro skills competition".

Sounds like a good idea.
    [/quote]

Yep and that's something I'd actually watch. I watch the college ones when I remember to catch 'em. Always fun to watch.

This year it was pretty bad. I think it should be scrapped and they should do something else like a skills competition.

Link to Article

"Commissioner
    "

[/quote]

My biggest wish coming out of the Pro bowl is not that they will get rid of it(tho that wouldnt bother me), but that the league will learn from it.

Real Football fans could care less about games where defense doesnt matter. Stop changing the rules so that every regular season game is a shootout like the pro bowl.

During the playoffs they have allowed a little more physical football, and I appreciate it. I hope they let it carry over to the regular season next year and beyond because this regular season has not been fun to watch with all these record breaking numbers and devaluing of defense.

I hope the keep the probowl but I'd like for them to go 100%. It has honestly become a joke.

[quote user="C1010"]I hope the keep the probowl but I'd like for them to go 100%. It has honestly become a joke.
    [/quote]

Me too i think a few player are shouldn't ruin it for everyone

"Commissioner
    "

[/quote]

I have been saying that they should cancel the pro bowl game for years. They don't put any effort at all. Look at the linemen during a play. They just stand there. Do I blame the players? Not really because I would be so upset to see a Giants player get a major injury because they tried hard in a meaningless game.

Just give the pro bowl awards.