+ Reply to Thread

WORST PLAY CALLING EVER.... Why Did They.....

Was I the only one screaming at the screen when it was 1st and goal, about a minute left, and Gilbride is calling passing plays into the endzone? WTF, I wouldn't even do that in a game of Madden! Run the ball, fall down on purpose, waste the clock, then have 3 chances into the endzone. COME ON MAN! That's football fundamentals! You don't give the other team a minute to score (especially the packers). I just can't believe they did it AGAIN. They lost another game this year by doing the same exact thing (giving too much time on the clock in the final possession).

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Re: WORST PLAY CALLING EVER.... Why Did They.....

[quote user="compaqnigg"]Was I the only one screaming at the screen when it was 1st and goal, about a minute left, and Gilbride is calling passing plays into the endzone? WTF, I wouldn't even do that in a game of Madden! Run the ball, fall down on purpose, waste the clock, then have 3 chances into the endzone. COME ON MAN! That's football fundamentals! You don't give the other team a minute to score (especially the packers). I just can't believe they did it AGAIN. They lost another game this year by doing the same exact thing (giving too much time on the clock in the final possession).

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
    [/quote]

Agreed, obviously.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/2/23...d.aspx#2360477

I was saying the same thing. 2 incomplete passes before the td? I didn't get it.

All-Pro

Yup, I think 5 seconds came off the clock.