+ Reply to Thread

Carson Wentz Interception Highlights

I made this vid in response to all of the philthy bandwagoning Eagles fans....Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueW65VCjq04

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    I think Wentz is the real deal.

Given time and experience he can be a big-time NFL QB.

The guy has some quick feet and all the tools.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    I made this vid in response to all of the philthy bandwagoning Eagles fans....Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueW65VCjq04
    Wentz scares me more than dak. That Thursday night Eagles game in 2016 was a preview of years to come when the giants face Wentz. He will probably only get better. The guy is great in his feet and has the size to take a hit.

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
    Wentz scares me more than dak. That Thursday night Eagles game in 2016 was a preview of years to come when the giants face Wentz. He will probably only get better. The guy is great in his feet and has the size to take a hit.
    Agreed. He is very fast and quick. Seems to have good leadership qualities too.

Nowadays, with the great edge rushers, it really helps to have a mobile QB like an Aaron Rodgers.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    Agreed. He is very fast and quick. Seems to have good leadership qualities too.

Nowadays, with the great edge rushers, it really helps to have a mobile QB like an Aaron Rodgers.
    Yep. Which makes what Tom Brady has done that much more unbelievable. The fact that a qb can have that much success but be almost inmobile

A lot of mock drafts have changed their tune to the Eagles selecting one of the top three WRs in the first round as if that wasn't apparent from the beginning.

And the top 3 WRs in the draft all go by No. 9, leaving the Eagles with nothing to help Wentz. Haha!!
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 04-28-2017 at 09:25 PM.