+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Where did I say it was the only variable? Everything else your saying is just pseudo intellectual jibberish.
    You simply choose to turn off your brain when you watch tv.
    The Pats...so let's get this straight...it's a copy cat league right? Plenty of coaches and players that have worked for him go to other teams knowing his system but still can't beat him? For 15 years? That's such a stupid fairy tale narrative lol. Only the best of the best are allowed in the league but he somehow trumps everyone? It's just so stupid lol.
    Now you are double talking. It want from getting a stadium built to a copy cat league why teams win . Next it will be teams that have players with the best end zone celebration because the look the best when they score.

I hate to break this to you but there's plenty of people that know what's up but they don't bother talking to sports fans.
    A college education is nothing more than paying money to repeat back what a teacher told you. Any fool can do that.
    How smart can be if you go into debt to be taught something you can read in a book yourself?
    Yet you have a Giants helmet as your avatar and you're on a Giants message board "talking to sports fans"

So since you're one of the few smart ones that know the truth and it's all rigged, please fill us simpletons in - are we scripted to win the Super Bowl this year? Or do we need to move to another new stadium first?

Actually, I have an incredible sense of humor.
    I think that's obvious.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I just need to know ... did our own government knock down the World Trade Center?
    Pete Rozelle was the man behind the grassy knoll.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Let me get this straight:

1. "critical thinking isn't my strong suit"
    2. "society is so stupid because of their dumbed down education"
    3. Morehead State "doesn't know anything about the real world" and is a "simpleton"
    4. TCHOF "doesn't have the balls to think about what you have presented"
    5. Everything TEM says is "pseudo intellectual gibberish"
    and
    6. "the American public has the mind of a child"

So to sum up, not only is every poster who responded to your ravings an idiot but so is all of society and all of the American public. Everyone...except you. You see the truth. You know the facts. Good to know. Hope that works out for you.

I at least hope your walls are padded.
    “There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    Now you are double talking. It want from getting a stadium built to a copy cat league why teams win . Next it will be teams that have players with the best end zone celebration because the look the best when they score.
    What? Doubletalking? Are you seriously that uneducated ?
    Do you not understand variables? They would only use one way for you to figure it out? Are you seriously that simple minded?

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    “There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” George Orwell
    http://tblooming.blogspot.com/2012/0...ll-on.html?m=1

May not mean what you think it does and may not even be a accurate quote

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Yet you have a Giants helmet as your avatar and you're on a Giants message board "talking to sports fans"

So since you're one of the few smart ones that know the truth and it's all rigged, please fill us simpletons in - are we scripted to win the Super Bowl this year? Or do we need to move to another new stadium first?
    Lol you're a greedy *******. The Giants are an elite Godfather in the league. They always cycle up to a championship obviously. Just took a nap in the 70's so Dallas could look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pete Rozelle was the man behind the grassy knoll.
    College educated and yet you are only capable of a conditioned response to make jokes about someone when you are confused by something. You don't understand me,therefore I'm crazy? Pretty weak logic there.

College educated and yet you are only capable of a conditioned response to make jokes about someone when you are confused by something. You don't understand me,therefore I'm crazy? Pretty weak logic there.
    Making jokes keeps me from being inappropriately frank regarding your ridiculous claims.