+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Season ticket increase of around 4% for all NYG season ticket holders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    I really don't recall. My dad's seats were right behind the goal post in the bleachers, and near the ramp thing. When the game was over we'd just book down the ramp and head for the bar!

Lol.. You were lucky to have experienced that as a kid. I wish I did back then.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Lol.. You were lucky to have experienced that as a kid. I wish I did back then.
    It's why I'm a lifer!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
    Toots Shor's downtown sounds a little classier then some of the places I saw LT post-game.....
    That's because LT wasn't with his wife and wanted to be more isolated so he could do his coke on the sly, and not in a social atmosphere with other players, with or without their wives, like the old Giants were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    That's because LT wasn't with his wife and wanted to be more isolated so he could do his coke on the sly, and not in a social atmosphere with other players, with or without their wives, like the old Giants were doing.
    The times I saw LT post-game he was certainly not doing things on the sly and was definitely not isolated!

+ Reply to Thread