+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    The Patriots haven't raised their ticket prices in 3 years. Guess they still have to work on paying off that Billion dollar tuna can stadium.
    There ticket prices are higher on average than ours even after the increase and it cost $60 to park there.

There stadium is a lot worse than ours.

Question for STH's: this is my first season with ST's, so I applied for a parking pass but the parking pass isn't on my invoice. Should it be or do you pay for parking passes separately?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKing View Post
    Question for STH's: this is my first season with ST's, so I applied for a parking pass but the parking pass isn't on my invoice. Should it be or do you pay for parking passes separately?
    Somewhere on the invoice it should discuss the cost and option for parking.
    If not, call the FO and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKing View Post

I would call them up tomorrow and notify them that you want a season parking pass. I'm sure they can add one to your account. You just have to request for it, as season ticket holders have that option to buy one or not to buy.
    [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/darksaint2/P1250543_zpsflsphdcl.jpg[/img

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I would call them up tomorrow and notify them that you want a season parking pass. I'm sure they can add one to your account. You just have to request for it, as season ticket holders have that option to buy one or not to buy.
    There is a waiting list for parking passes.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    There is a waiting list for parking passes.

Really?? Wow... I better never give up my parking pass then.
    [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/darksaint2/P1250543_zpsflsphdcl.jpg[/img

Really?? Wow... I better never give up my parking pass then.
    Yup. When I gave up my parking pass 2 years ago, they warned me that I would have to get on the list if I wanted another one.

After the Brandon Marshall signing, I suddenly don't mind the ticket increase at all, lol.

After the Brandon Marshall signing, I suddenly don't mind the ticket increase at all, lol.
    I said the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I got the notice despite selling my PSL's and tickets last month. This is the first time in my entire life that my family no longer has season tickets. We've been going since the Yankee Stadium days. I just don't enjoy going as much anymore for many reasons. The commute. Crappier seats. The tickets prices, parking prices, concession prices, PSL's etc. I also have a 70" 4K HDTV which I enjoy watching the games on. We had 4 tickets in the other stadiums, but I gave up two with the move to MetLife. Now I just gave up the final 2. I'm kinda sad, but I had a good run. It's no longer difficult getting single game tickets, so I'll still catch a few games a year.
    Our tickets go back to 1943. I saw my first game in '68 at the Yale Bowl.
    There was a time I went to every game, but now they are spread among family members and I go to 1 or 2 a year now.
    Hate the new stadium.