+ Reply to Thread

True Giants Fan ?

If you are a true Giants fan there is no better way to show your love than to start up a fan web site

I'm a bears fan but I am supporting by NFC brethren today at the Big Game and think they will pounce Brady's *** !!

If you want to be able to boast the whole game, start a message forum, a blog, whatever you want about the giants winning the super bowl here is your chance, go to giantswinsuperbowl.com

This name could be yours - it will go to the highest offer an hour before the game starts. Along with the name we will give you a message board or blog - help you design the web site and a month of free web hosting.

Starter

Re: True Giants Fan ?

Classic Bears fan.

All-Pro

Coach Ditka vs a hurricane named Hurricane Ditka?

[quote user="giantswin12"]If you are a true Giants fan there is no better way to show your love than to start up a fan web site I'm a bears fan but I am supporting by NFC brethren today at the Big Game and think they will pounce Brady's *** !! If you want to be able to boast the whole game, start a message forum, a blog, whatever you want about the giants winning the super bowl here is your chance, go to giantswinsuperbowl.com This name could be yours - it will go to the highest offer an hour before the game starts. Along with the name we will give you a message board or blog - help you design the web site and a month of free web hosting.[/quote]Didnt ya read the "selling on the boards thread"? DOH!!![:P]
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="TuckYou"]Coach Ditka vs a hurricane named Hurricane Ditka?[/quote]lol

Veteran

ohhhh, you're tricky.

trying to sell a Giants forum to people that are already on a Giants forum ?

isn't that the "ice to eskimos' thing ?
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

lol what a moron. I hope you payed alot for the domain name because you're going to eat it.

Bench Player

He probably posted the same thing over on the pats boards calling it patsfinallybeatthegiantsinsuperbowl.com....