+ Reply to Thread

No contest people

This game will be the easiest one of all our playoff wins, anyone here that thinks Pats have a chance are smoking the funny stuff, they ran off 10 straight wins after losing to us in their own back yard with all their weapons and us being seriously shorthanded, We again broke their win streak at home, I don't hear anything from anyone about their 10 game win streak vs crappy QB's, the AFC has been not so good this year. And no one talks about us beating the 15-1 defending SB champion Packers in their back yard with their MVP machine of a QB Aron Rogers, and the 13-3 49ers in their back yard against their ferocious defense, heck our playoffs started 5 weeks ago, our team is playing lights out in all 3 facets of the game, our team is confident and it should be, this game is going to be a no contest, we will score on them early and often, no worries here, actually the Packers and 49ers had me extremely worried, same can not be said this Sunday. Go GMen.

Re: No contest people

[quote user="swordfish"]This game will be the easiest one of all our playoff wins, anyone here that thinks Pats have a chance are smoking the funny stuff, they ran off 10 straight wins after losing to us in their own back yard with all their weapons and us being seriously shorthanded, We again broke their home wi.king streak at home, I don't hear anything from anyone about their 10 game win streak vs crappy QB's, the AFC has been not so good this year. And no one talks about us beating the 15-1 defending SB champion Packers in their back yard with their MAP machine of a QB Aron Rogers, and the 13-3 49ers in their back yard against their ferocious defense, heck our playoffs started 5 weeks ago, our team is playing lights out in all 3 facets of the game, our team is confident and it should be, this game is going to be a no contest, we will store on them early and often, no worries here, actually the Packers and 49ers had me extremely worried, same can not be said this Sunday. Go GMen.[/quote]

Drinking already? Anyone who thinks the Patriots are a cake walk is, well, not right. I'm not suggesting we'll lose, but it's not going to be easy and we have to play for a full 60 minutes.

Re: No contest people

No one said we won't have to play for 60 minutes, but in all seriousness, does this Pats team scare you more than GB, seriously, they are unmatched in pretty much every position, and no I don't do drugs or drink, I am just not drinking the Brady cool aid, our defense will be after him like a bunch of crazed dogs. And how are they planning to stop our offense, their desperation shows by bringing in a guy from the practice squad 2 days before the game.