+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Giants to meet with Geno Smith

Quote Originally Posted by molo61 View Post
    It doesn't need to be a god id say a minimum of a cousins would do coz we have other pieces.
    Cousins? You're a funny guy.
    Engage brain before speaking.

It doesn't need to be a god id say a minimum of a cousins would do coz we have other pieces.
    I just want to make sure I'm tracking this correctly.

You believe the team can go deep in the playoffs as is by simply getting a LT and swapping Cousins in place of Manning?

That is interesting.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I just want to make sure I'm tracking this correctly.

You believe the team can go deep in the playoffs as is by simply getting a LT and swapping Cousins in place of Manning?

That is interesting.
    I'm not an Eli fan and i think Cousin's is better now, not in his whole career just now. I'm aware that people in this forum will disagree with me because Eli has handed us 2 superbowls.

Last year i thought we had a lot of our other pieces in place.

SO if we were to take last years team and replace Eli with someone who didn't throw quite as many picks as well as scrap flowers and replace him with a real LT i think we could of made it 2 more weeks i would consider that deep in the playoffs.

It's been five days since this meeting took place. I guess the Giants aren't interested, or they are still kicking the tires on other QB's.
    [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/darksaint2/P1250543_zpsflsphdcl.jpg[/img

Veteran
    Geno is kicking the tire on other options IMO.

Giants probably offered him a very low cost 1-year deal and would take him for that.

Geno on the other hand is likely hoping for another situation where Eli Manning isn't completely blocking his chance at playing time and where he might get some more $$$. Cleveland is a team he has spoken with I believe -- tons of cap space.

I actually think the Giants offer Geno a solid place to go. He can come in with ZERO pressure to play....he can get his knee 100% healthy. He can sit tight, work-hard and potentially improve his image a bit. Ultimately he might get some PT if Eli gets injured and maybe his perceived value goes up after 1 year with the Giants.

If not Geno, someone should be signed to back up Eli, I wouldn't mind Sanchez as well!

Veteran
    I'm not an Eli fan and i think Cousin's is better now, not in his whole career just now. I'm aware that people in this forum will disagree with me because Eli has handed us 2 superbowls.

Last year i thought we had a lot of our other pieces in place.

SO if we were to take last years team and replace Eli with someone who didn't throw quite as many picks as well as scrap flowers and replace him with a real LT i think we could of made it 2 more weeks i would consider that deep in the playoffs.
    Ok who made the alt account to try and troll me?

+ Reply to Thread