+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Geno Snith? If that was a joke, it's NOT funny!
    Someone needs to check the batteries in Jerry Reese's carbon monoxide detector, because it sounds like he might be getting some fumes.
    Last edited by bigblue58; 03-11-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Draft a replacement...yes.
    Draft a guy who has NFL experience and can at least understand the basics of what he is looking at...not possible.
    Actually most do understand the basics at least any traditional pocket passers you'll gind, QBs come in much more ready these days buy regardless.. what does it matter? We've had only a rookie as our backup before you know, if Eli goes down were done no matter what so what does it matter? You think GENO SMITH will save a season?? Lol

You could try and apply that same statement to any position, do you just not like rookies or something? Lol should we just trade all our draft picks away?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Confirmed:
    Giants re-assembling 2014 Jets offense.
    lmao . our FO must ask the question have you ever played in NY weather, if so come in.

Of course people are going to overreact to this.

I wouldn't mind having Geno as the backup at all. Let Eli take him under his wings and let Geno pick his brain. Geno could use a professional to develop his game.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Then why even have a backup? If you have a rookie 7th rounder as a back up, the season is over if the starter gets hurt.
    I want a guy who can come in and manage an NFL offense if he has to. And I want him to have done it in the past.
    If you have a "win now" team, that is what you need. Geno, for all his problems, fits that bill perfectly.
    yup. Him or Sanchez i would be ok with. I wouldnt hate Josh Johnson back either honestly, because a least he knows the offense. With this defense, if God forbid anything happens to Eli Giants can play safe ball control and let the defense win them games. Pretty much like they did last year lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Then why even have a backup? If you have a rookie 7th rounder as a back up, the season is over if the starter gets hurt.
    I want a guy who can come in and manage an NFL offense if he has to. And I want him to have done it in the past.
    If you have a "win now" team, that is what you need. Geno, for all his problems, fits that bill perfectly.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Geno ain't saving nobody's season, if ironman goes down were done, the way it's always been and the way it will be for the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Geno Snith? If that was a joke, it's NOT funny!
    Someone needs to check the batteries in Jerry Reese's carbon monoxide detector, because it sounds like he might be getting some fumes.
    It would be as a back up for God's sake.
    Who do you think we should get for a back-up? Maybe Andrew Luck is available.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

People's expectations here are ridiculous. This would be a great backup QB. Not every player on the roster can be a superstar. You have to fill the roster.

If they sign him, pray that Eli continues his ironman streak!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Geno ain't saving nobody's season, if ironman goes down were done, the way it's always been and the way it will be for the foreseeable future
    Save the season? Who ever said that was the standard?
    I'm looking for a guy who has won games in the NFL. A guy who can run the offense.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..