+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Why is there even a thread about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    Why is there even a thread about this?
    Why'd you open it?
    Mood: WOOF!

If I was a team looking for a QB I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole that clavicle bones going to crack in just the right way that his career is going to be over sooner rather then later.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    That remains to be determined although it is heading that way in terms of the Cowboys fishing for a trade value in return. There's a handful of teams in the NFL looking for a capable NFL starting QB so Romo is going to land on one of those teams eventually.
    But how long will he last behind an inferior line?

Cowboys line could protect him, how will denver's?

Teams have to take into consideration that he is one hit away from Ir.

So, what IS the value of a starting NFL QB who goes on IR after 3 games these days?
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Better than a lost season from the beginning with no legit QB and empty seats for the rest of the season.

all the GMs know about Romo.

Its not like Dallas is hiding anything. If some one takes the chance on him then so what. They know what they are getting
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The Browns may appreciate Romo squeezing out 3 Wins for them before going out on IR. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    all the GMs know about Romo.

Its not like Dallas is hiding anything. If some one takes the chance on him then so what. They know what they are getting
    I think the OP, although misguided, is worried about Dallas acquiring draft picks.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

don't they save a ton of cap money if they release him after june 1?

they're not going to find anyone to trade for him because no one is going to take on his contract, even for a 6th or 7th round pick.

he'll get cut in june and i'm sure he'll sign with the texans or the broncos. he has no interest in going to a rebuilding team. those are both great defenses without a good QB and it's worth it for them to sign him somewhat cheaply and keep their fingers crossed that he lasts more than a few games.