+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Doesn't seem like much of a Market for him to no surprise. I think Anybody will look decent next to Snacks honestly!
    Snacks is a beast.

geez the preview out side on when choosing which board to hit in the GMB just says "Big Hank returning to NY.."

what a tease lol got me hyped for a second smh lol

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    geez the preview out side on when choosing which board to hit in the GMB just says "Big Hank returning to NY.."

what a tease lol got me hyped for a second smh lol
    Doh sorry bout that
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

While I would love a nice pass rushing 3tech dt. I wouldn't be upset resigning Big Hank.

While Carlos Watkins and Caleb Brantley are good DT'S, they're not GREAT DT'S. So maybe we are better off with Hankins for now
    1st- OJ Howard, TE
    2nd- Caleb Brantley, DT
    3rd- Dorian Johnson, OG/RT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Veteran
    hank isnt a true 3 tech that can get after the QB,,,I think long term thats what the giants are looking for,,,dont be surprised if he isnt back,,his production just isnt what it should or could be.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy Rich View Post
    Hankins would definitely be a plus in our defense. If anybody doesn't think this guy was a main cog for us in our defense we weren't seeing the same things. The only reason he might be expendable is the draft is so deep on DL. But a rookie is not gonna have the same impact as Big Hank gave us in 2016. If by some chance we can keep this D line in tact it would be a major advantage to this defense.
    no production from hank,,,they need a true 3 tech next to snacks,,jared odrick is actually a better fit.

I didnt think it'd be possible to get everyone back.

If they can swing it, the D would be even better this year.

Hank coming back provides depth at nose should anything happen to Snacks, too. Would be very smart.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    hank isnt a true 3 tech that can get after the QB,,,I think long term thats what the giants are looking for,,,dont be surprised if he isnt back,,his production just isnt what it should or could be.
    Hank has over twice the number the career sacks that Harrison has in less games played . So the Giants should part ways with Harrison also because he cant get after the QB? I am scratching my head.

2016 Hankins 3 sacks
    2016 Harrison 2.5 sacks

You throw hank under the Bus and he had better QB sacks totals then Harrison.
    Last edited by TEM; 03-14-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Harrison is not there for sacks. He's a run stopper.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    While I would love a nice pass rushing 3tech dt. I wouldn't be upset resigning Big Hank.

While Carlos Watkins and Caleb Brantley are good DT'S, they're not GREAT DT'S. So maybe we are better off with Hankins for now
    I would be ecstatic to have Big hank back. "Watkins and Brantley are good DT's" not imho, Hankins I agree is a good DT. But I hear you if there was a Warren Sapp great run stopper and pass rusher I would take him also. But I'm more than happy having hank in my D line. He could make it best D line in league along with best secondary. D would be a monster.