+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk LB

Let's Talk LB

So with Hank looking more likely to come back, our only hole on the whole damn team (other than OL) seems to be LB.

With everyone agreeing that this draft isn't very strong for OL, and some saying that there may not be any worth a 1st round pick, are there any impact LBs we can get in the 1st?

Going LB in the first and OL in the 2nd seems like a solid strategy to me. It will create competition on the line and add depth.

Who are some of the top LBs in this draft that you'd like to see us target?

why is hank looking more likely to come back? I haven't seen that anywhere except on here

Haason Red**** is the LB I want in 1st. If not, Raekwon McMillan in 2nd

^The idea is that if nobody has been willing to give Hank big money yet, it is unlikely that he will get big money anywhere. The longer he is out on the market, the more holes get filled by other teams and the greater the chance we have at getting him back.

Hope that Foster falls a bit because of the combine incident and trade into the teens. If not, I'll take Jarrad Davis or Zach Cunningham in the 2nd. Would also like Red**** in the 1st.
    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Starter
    Is there a good coverage LB available? Maybe a starter? Because it looks like we don't get Robinson back...

Quote Originally Posted by hakunamatata View Post
    Is there a good coverage LB available? Maybe a starter? Because it looks like we don't get Robinson back...
    Red****

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hakunamatata View Post
    Zach cunningham or raekwon

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    Zach cunningham or raekwon
    Raekwon would be an awesome 2nd round grab,,,, I really want Mcafferty in the 1st...I know his dad and uncle so a bit personal for me....well that and he is electric and the kind of character guy the giants love.... his pop played for the giants...it could really happen.
    Last edited by JameyC; 03-13-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Veteran
    Guys I want in certain Rounds:
    1st- Haason Red****- Foster won't be there at 23 and no one else is worth it. I want Red**** or Alamo in the first.
    2nd- Jarrad Davis, Zach Cunningham, Raekwon- I love Davis. I think Cunningham is boom or bust. I dont love Mcmilland tape, but he's grown on me.
    3rd-7th- Alex Anzalone, Jaylin Reeves-Maybin, Duke Riley, Anthony Walker, and others whom I don't feel like naming- Anzalone and Reeves/Maybin both have injury concerns, but I like them. I love Riley and I think he could play a role similar to Keenan Robinson. I loved Walker last year, but he seemed to have regressed.

*i didn't include guys like Charles Harris who I think would be called an edge rusher before linebacker*

Zach Cunningham is the best linebacker in this draft. Giants get him, TOP 5 D for a loooooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Zach Cunningham is the best linebacker in this draft. Giants get him, TOP 5 D for a loooooong time.
    I'm a Cunningham fan and would be happy with him in the first, but I'd put both Rid**** and Foster above him.