+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Talk LB

Quote Originally Posted by paul98 View Post
    I think we could get one of them in the 2nd. Would love either pick, just not in the 1st.
    Possibly. I think Cunningham seems to be moving up draft boards though, not sure he lasts until our 2nd pick. That would be awesome though.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

I don't think Cunningham will fall to our 2nd round pick. If he did that would be awesome. I wouldn't even be mad if we took him at 23rd overall. Maybe trade up in the 2nd to get him? I agree we need a LB that has cover skills. Defense's weakness last year was getting beat on short/intermediate routes by RBs and TEs. It's been our achillies heel for a while now it seems.

In regards to Cunningham, this is significant. Reese goes to Pro days for prospects that there is significant interest in.

Veteran
    Wow ! you guys are really informed I'm impressed. no joke , no sarcasm, I was just going to say this Red**** has moved up the board so fast. But I thought they said he played with his hand in the dirt at DE. Has he played LBer ? Todd McVay maybe it was Jeramiah NFL channel had him going to Giants at #23 on his most recent 3.0 mock draft. You guys think we'd go LBer in the 1st rd over OL or DL ?
    Last edited by That Guy Rich; 03-16-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    The thing is both of them are actually LBers where Red**** is not. .
    What makes you say that red**** isnt an LB??

IMO he's either a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 WILL
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread