+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Talk LB

Quote Originally Posted by paul98 View Post
    I think we could get one of them in the 2nd. Would love either pick, just not in the 1st.
    Possibly. I think Cunningham seems to be moving up draft boards though, not sure he lasts until our 2nd pick. That would be awesome though.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

I don't think Cunningham will fall to our 2nd round pick. If he did that would be awesome. I wouldn't even be mad if we took him at 23rd overall. Maybe trade up in the 2nd to get him? I agree we need a LB that has cover skills. Defense's weakness last year was getting beat on short/intermediate routes by RBs and TEs. It's been our achillies heel for a while now it seems.

In regards to Cunningham, this is significant. Reese goes to Pro days for prospects that there is significant interest in.

Veteran
    Wow ! you guys are really informed I'm impressed. no joke , no sarcasm, I was just going to say this Red**** has moved up the board so fast. But I thought they said he played with his hand in the dirt at DE. Has he played LBer ? Todd McVay maybe it was Jeramiah NFL channel had him going to Giants at #23 on his most recent 3.0 mock draft. You guys think we'd go LBer in the 1st rd over OL or DL ?
    Last edited by That Guy Rich; 03-16-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    The thing is both of them are actually LBers where Red**** is not. .
    What makes you say that red**** isnt an LB??

IMO he's either a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 WILL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread