Only LB worth taking in the 1st is Foster or Red****

I'd have to rank this year's LBS like

1. Foster
    2. Red****
    3. Davis
    4. Cunningham
    5. Watt
    6. McMillan

Then it's a toss up between: Anthony Walker, Duke Riley, Tysus Bowser, Alex Anzalone and Jalen Reeves Maybin
    1st- OJ Howard, TE
    2nd- Caleb Brantley, DT
    3rd- Dorian Johnson, OG/RT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post

1. Foster
    2. Red****
    3. Davis
    4. Cunningham
    5. Watt
    6. McMillan

Then it's a toss up between: Anthony Walker, Duke Riley, Tysus Bowser, Alex Anzalone and Jalen Reeves Maybin
    I'd move McMillan to 4 and Cunningham to 5. Also, not sure Watt fits in a 4-3. Otherwise, I agree with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Alb View Post
    So with Hank looking more likely to come back, our only hole on the whole damn team (other than OL) seems to be LB.

With everyone agreeing that this draft isn't very strong for OL, and some saying that there may not be any worth a 1st round pick, are there any impact LBs we can get in the 1st?

Going LB in the first and OL in the 2nd seems like a solid strategy to me. It will create competition on the line and add depth.

Who are some of the top LBs in this draft that you'd like to see us target?
    Clearly there is Ruben Foster and then everyone else....Foster is not only an absolute beast but the type of guy that will set the tone of the game and will break the will of his opponent type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post

1. Foster
    2. Red****
    3. Davis
    4. Cunningham
    5. Watt
    6. McMillan

i agree with your list just i'd swap Cunningham and Davis

I watched a decent amount of Cunningham and Davis film recently and id say id take Cunningham over Davis no doubt. Davis just seems to shy away from contact and wasnt always taking the right angles or in on all plays. Feel like Cunningham was always in position and around the ball, plus he looked good covering the RB out the backfield.

i havent watched any highlight videos of either, just been watching draft breakdown films on them. Maybe i should check out their highlights too to get a better feel

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post
    Clearly there is Ruben Foster and then everyone else....Foster is not only an absolute beast but the type of guy that will set the tone of the game and will break the will of his opponent type of player
    can only pray him flipping out on the nurse makes 22 teams pass on him hahah

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    can only pray him flipping out on the nurse makes 22 teams pass on him hahah
    Exactly. We honestly could have the best defense in the league with him patrolling the middle of the field.
    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Let's talk LBs

Jerry! Where are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Jerry! Where are you going?
    Lol sounds about right

I was doing my pre draft prediction sheet last night. I think there is a chance we take Raekwon or Cunningham in the first. I doubt Foster will be there. I think the Giants would take Raekwon or Cunningham over Red****. I know I'll be in the minority on that one. The thing is both of them are actually LBers where Red**** is not. Now maybe we take him for his pass rush ability alone but if we are talking LB then Cunningham is the man. He is a better coverage LBer than a pass rusher, which IMO is what we need.

There is also this from his coach. "Richard Sherman was one of the smartest players I've ever coached," Mason said. "I think Zach falls into that realm of guys who can take it from the class to the grass and put it in game situations and be big." All of the athletic ability and the brains to go with it.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    I was doing my pre draft prediction sheet last night. I think there is a chance we take Raekwon or Cunningham in the first. I doubt Foster will be there. I think the Giants would take Raekwon or Cunningham over Red****. I know I'll be in the minority on that one. The thing is both of them are actually LBers where Red**** is not. Now maybe we take him for his pass rush ability alone but if we are talking LB then Cunningham is the man. He is a better coverage LBer than a pass rusher, which IMO is what we need.

There is also this from his coach. "Richard Sherman was one of the smartest players I've ever coached," Mason said. "I think Zach falls into that realm of guys who can take it from the class to the grass and put it in game situations and be big." All of the athletic ability and the brains to go with it.
    I think we could get one of them in the 2nd. Would love either pick, just not in the 1st.
    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma