+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It'll be interesting to see how this gets handled.

People crap on Goodell and some for good reason, but no way would I want his job..wether people crapped on me or not lol.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how this gets handled.

People crap on Goodell and some for good reason, but no way would I want his job..wether people crapped on me or not lol.
    If I were him, I'd do my best to stay out of things that aren't clearly defined in the CBA.

For this particular situation, I would think that the league doesn't have much to go on right now. But if the young lady in the video comes forward tormented by the experience, then I think they have a good reason to suspend.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    What's strange is that I saw an un-doctored video earlier where he pulled down her tee shirt and exposed only her black bra, after she was pointing at her breasts as if bragging about them. Not saying that is cool, but still way different from the tmz link above.

On the TMZ link, which is obviously retouched, it looks like he exposed her breast. Neither is cool, but TMZ is hyping it .
    ACtually he did it twice. The first didnt show the boob, only bra. Then he did it again which is this TMZ video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    If I were him, I'd do my best to stay out of things that aren't clearly defined in the CBA.

For this particular situation, I would think that the league doesn't have much to go on right now. But if the young lady in the video comes forward tormented by the experience, then I think they have a good reason to suspend.
    From what I read, she actually had pulled her shirt down herself before the incident with Elliot. And afterwards was hanging out with Elliot and friends. She'd have a tough time saying she was 'tormented". With that being said, Elliot is still an idiot, and he better get himself under control.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    ACtually he did it twice. The first didnt show the boob, only bra. Then he did it again which is this TMZ video.
    Oic. Thanks for the clarification.

The first didnt show the boob, only bra.
    This is a good scientific analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    From what I read, she actually had pulled her shirt down herself before the incident with Elliot. And afterwards was hanging out with Elliot and friends. She'd have a tough time saying she was 'tormented". With that being said, Elliot is still an idiot, and he better get himself under control.
    Gotcha.

Yeah he needs to reign it in quite a bit. Not very bright to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Gotcha.

Yeah he needs to reign it in quite a bit. Not very bright to do this.
    I am hearing worries in Dallas that he has some issues with maturity. And coming from Dallas, that is worrisome.

I am hearing worries in Dallas that he has some issues with maturity. And coming from Dallas, that is worrisome.
    Ewoks are generally immature.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    She gets some lawyer talking in her ear thinking about a quick payday for himself and her. And all of the sudden she does an about face and say after thinking about it she is not okay with it. And being in the moment she didn't want to make a scene and just​ let it go

That happens weather she gets money or not he could be looking at a short suspension maybe a game or two
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***