+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Thumbs up Seahawks got Eddie Lacy 5.1 YPC for a meager 5.5 Million, 3 of it gauranteed

That is sad.....he would have put us over the top

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueClue View Post
    That is sad.....he would have put us over the top
    He was 2nd on my list to Marshall for adds to THIS Giants team. I don't know if it was affordable but I wanted him. Now he goes to a team that will remain an obstacle to where we want to go. Get the top seed NYG.

Veteran
    Maybe it was the injury factor
    After last years legion of injured the Giants value durability

its being reported on Twitter that at one of the FA visits he made, he topped the scales at 267 lbs. No thanks

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
    He was 2nd on my list to Marshall for adds to THIS Giants team. I don't know if it was affordable but I wanted him. Now he goes to a team that will remain an obstacle to where we want to go. Get the top seed NYG.
    Can't get everybody. We could pick up a strong RB in this years draft. Cheaper and younger and no weight issues. Though Lacy when under control is a consistent strong inside runner. Deep draft RB position strong.

He also supposedly weighed in at 267 during his visit. He is a guy that honestly does not seem to care about being in shape. Glad we passed. We can find better RBs in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    He also supposedly weighed in at 267 during his visit. He is a guy that honestly does not seem to care about being in shape. Glad we passed. We can find better RBs in the draft.
    +1

Veteran
    I wanted him but I honestly didn't think he would command that kind of money. I thought he would be demonstrating that he WAS worth such a deal on a "prove it" contract and the Giants would be the benefactor. So to the draft we go. We need a TANK. I wish for this team to be able to convert 3rd and 4th and shorts with power--even if the D knows its coming. The last back that did that was Peyton Hillis and of course he just got scrambled brains one too many times.

267 and injury prone! Pass!

Veteran
    Could replace Hankins at DT.