+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: If Odell Beckham Jr Has Another Great Season?

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    This kid has 500 posts in less then 20 days lmao. He does a lot of talking out of his pooper if you haven't realized.
    I have tried to like the guy. He seems to be ok at times when he's talking to people he agrees with. Hell....a lot of his points we agree on....but it gets lost in all the BS he spouts.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Again.....I disagree. There are far larger portion Giants fans that don't engage in social media at all.
    The NYG Facebook page has almost 4 million people following the page. The NYG twitter page has 1.5 million followers. You are underestimating social media's impact, which is a very significant one.

Quote Originally Posted by SG88 View Post
    The NYG Facebook page has almost 4 million people following the page. The NYG twitter page has 1.5 million followers. You are underestimating social media's impact, which is a very significant one.
    So let's say you're right and MOST Giants fans use social media, are you agreeing that most Giants fans "suck"?

Sorry, I just don't agree. We all have varying opinions. It's pretty narcissistic to believe that anyone who doesn't agree with you is somehow lesser than you.

So let's say you're right and MOST Giants fans use social media, are you agreeing that most Giants fans "suck"?

Sorry, I just don't agree. We all have varying opinions. It's pretty narcissistic to believe that anyone who doesn't agree with you is somehow lesser than you.
    I never said that you or anyone is less than me. Where in the hell did you get that from my post? Our fan base IMO does suck as a whole. Fortunately for me, I do know some good ones on and off of social media.

I never said that you or anyone is less than me. Where in the hell did you get that from my post? Our fan base IMO does suck as a whole. Fortunately for me, I do know some good ones on and off of social media.
    If you are sayin someone sucks you are essentially saying g that they are lesser than you. Can't have it both ways.

It isn't just this place. It is all over social media sites like Facebook and twitter. Social media, whether you like it or not, is the largest representation of any fan base in today's generation.
    If you look for stupidity you're going to find it especially on FB and social media. I think we have a knowledgeable fan base for the most part.

If you are sayin someone sucks you are essentially saying g that they are lesser than you. Can't have it both ways.
    OK, we suck. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    If you look for stupidity you're going to find it especially on FB and social media. I think we have a knowledgeable fan base for the most part.
    I agree with that.

OK, we suck. Is that better?
    Now you're talkin!!

+ Reply to Thread