+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Essex Blue View Post
    they'll take the fifth year option, franchise tag him if needed the next year and then pay him once Eli has retired.
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    Could very well be a 100 million dollar man 2 years from now and.. he deserves it, biggest star in the league, hand that man a blank check
    Sure, he won't drop that.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Sure, he won't drop that.
    Really bro? He had a ****ed up hand last year, notice that in his first 2 seasons combined he dropped less balls than he did last year, he had like 3 his 1st season and like 4 the next, those are incredible numbers from a guy who sees his kinda targets (130+) usually the Calvin Johnson's and Randy Moss' and Terrell Owens always had close to 10 a year just from getting so many targets, it took Beckham injuring a hand (kinda important for catching the ball no?) to come even close to that, hell think how much an injured hand can effect a receivers play (many would be USELESS) he was STILL a top 5 receiver lol

As far as pure hands go, Beckham has the greatest anyone has ever seen, go watch every single play of his first 2 years until you remember that, nobody can do what he did

I love OBJ and he is an a incredible talent. But remind me again how many times a superstar wr was the reason for a team winning a championship? WR is one of the most over rated postions sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan0816 View Post
    probably the same as Brown. maybe more

i think we have 2 yrs before having to worry about that though
    Id be happy if we could keep Odell with a similar deal

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    I love OBJ and he is an a incredible talent. But remind me again how many times a superstar wr was the reason for a team winning a championship? WR is one of the most over rated postions sadly.
    Ow my head

Really bro? He had a ****ed up hand last year, notice that in his first 2 seasons combined he dropped less balls than he did last year, he had like 3 his 1st season and like 4 the next, those are incredible numbers from a guy who sees his kinda targets (130+) usually the Calvin Johnson's and Randy Moss' and Terrell Owens always had close to 10 a year just from getting so many targets, it took Beckham injuring a hand (kinda important for catching the ball no?) to come even close to that, hell think how much an injured hand can effect a receivers play (many would be USELESS) he was STILL a top 5 receiver lol

As far as pure hands go, Beckham has the greatest anyone has ever seen, go watch every single play of his first 2 years until you remember that, nobody can do what he did
    Guess we'll see what this coming season shows - especially in the big games and expected playoffs. It looks more like a concentration thing to me, some of those attempted catches should have been routine.

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    A lot of fans just pay attention to the final step in big plays and TDs, and don't understand or appreciate the teamwork that sets up offensive success.

I enjoy many products available at the supermarket, but tend not to high five the stock boy.

Oh stop it. He was an absolute no show in the biggest game of his career thus far. Don't start blaming a hand injury because he decided to party with beiber instead of focusing and preparing like a pro.

If he wants the big bucks, he better start acting like a big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Guess we'll see what this coming season shows - especially in the big games and expected playoffs. It looks more like a concentration thing to me, some of those attempted catches should have been routine.
    You realize a drop can happen to anyone at any time right? A lot of times there's no real reason behind them aside from being a human, a human isn't going to catch everything thrown his way once in a while it's just gonna bounce off his hands, the best receivers in the league are usually at the top in drops because they get the most targets and again as a human you're bound to drop one out of every so many

Maybe there was a time or 2 he was pressing, anxious to make a big play (because he team desperately needed it, pretty common for US) and was thinking about the run before the catch was fully secured, that happens too especially when you rightfully have that much confidence in your mits

Don't get me wrong all the clear path 50 yard TDs he left out there this year made me wanna scream, but it's clear that the big factor with that this year was the injured hand because for 2 years before that he had the surest hands of anybody in football

Start acting like a big boy lol how easy it is to criticize men who have done 1000000x more with their life from your ratty torn up couch
    Last edited by Eliordie; 03-15-2017 at 09:38 AM.