+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    Oh stop it. He was an absolute no show in the biggest game of his career thus far. Don't start blaming a hand injury because he decided to party with beiber instead of focusing and preparing like a pro.

If he wants the big bucks, he better start acting like a big boy.
    Lmao every one of your comments goes further in proving you have no clue what you're talking about

Don't blame an injured hand for dropping a ball, that statement alone would make me bet my house you never once put on pads

And get over the boat thing bro, you're grabbing a straws like the media wants you to, that had nothing to do with anything, Tom Brady has admitted to doing similar things pre-sociaol media era, tons of players do **** just like that

Football isn't 24/7 as much as you would like it to be, these guys have personal lives, and Beckham cares about the game/winning as much as if not more than just about anyone on this team

You got stones attacking someone's character over that, you should be ashamed of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    You realize a drop can happen to anyone at any time right? A lot of times there's no real reason behind them aside from being a human, a human isn't going to catch everything thrown his way once in a while it's just gonna bounce off his hands, the best receivers in the league are usually at the top in drops because they get the most targets and again as a human you're bound to drop one out of every so many

Maybe there was a time or 2 he was pressing, anxious to make a big play (because he team desperately needed it, pretty common for US) and was thinking about the run before the catch was fully secured, that happens too especially when you rightfully have that much confidence in your mits

Don't get me wrong all the clear path 50 yard TDs he left out there this year made me wanna scream, but it's clear that the big factor with that this year was the injured hand because for 2 years before that he had the surest hands of anybody in football
    There will be more chances in big situations this season, and we will see. That GB playoff game, our team had complete control the first half (other than actually putting points up, and Eli was handling things very well. I don't see how Beckham was pressured to make something happen, other than in his own mind.

Wait... Odell injured his hand last year?? Someone fill me in, links would be nice too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    There will be more chances in big situations this season, and we will see. That GB playoff game, our team had complete control the first half (other than actually putting points up, and Eli was handling things very well. I don't see how Beckham was pressured to make something happen, other than in his own mind.
    That particular point wasn't about that game, just in general

The cold will contribute to drops as well.. I know you guys don't expect these players to be human beings but the fact is for any human being when it's that cold the likelyhood that a ball bounces off your hands goes up, can happen to anybody at anytime, it's not guaranteed but again.. the likelyhood increases

You throw 100 balls at a guy in that weather and 100 at the same guy in normal weather and there's a 99% chance that no matter who it is that person will drop more balls in the cold weather where the ball is harder this tougher to squeeze, add in an injured hand..

I doubt it was concentration and i know it wasn't some stupid boat trip a few days before

And let's not forget all the game winning plays he's made before questioning how clutch he is

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrane View Post
    Wait... Odell injured his hand last year?? Someone fill me in, links would be nice too.
    Yup just Google "Odell Beckham hand injured" and a million things come up

He messed up his right thumb playing against the browns

Anyone wanna go outside and try catching a ball with a messed up thumb? My guess is a few here would brick everything thrown their way at 100%

Won't say any names

Wow yeah didn't know that, now I have excuses for my eagles fan friends on the drops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrane View Post
    Wow yeah didn't know that, now I have excuses for my eagles fan friends on the drops.
    Check my other posts on the matter to give yourself a full slate of ammunition for the argument lol

Idk how eagles fans can talk **** about anybody's WRs with that trash they put on the field last year, ask them how Randle is working out for them lol

They can argue all day with a wall and be just dandy. Very bitter people.

Banned
    In fairness I would be too, can't be easy lol

Take solice in knowing that if Beckham was an Eagle they would literally look at him as their God

He is a generational talent that will command a lot of money, which he will absolutely deserve. His 5th year option will get picked up and he will be tagged in 2019. Hopefully, every single prime year for OBJ will be spent in a giants uniform.
    No one likes a snitch.