+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Perine looks good, reminds me of Maurice Jones Drew. Though I would not be upset with the pick, still would lean towards Donte Foreman.

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    TE, without a doubt. We need more help in the blocking game and a dynamic TE that can block and catch would drastically improve our offense as well as free up our WRs.

We can draft a mid or late round power back to pair with Perkins and Vareen. I'm salivating at the thought of a real playmaker at TE.
    Then why did the giants invest in the tight end from the Vikings? I don't see them running two tight ends sets that much.

If either Dalvin Cook Cook or OJ Howard fall to us in Round 1, you HAVE to take whichever of those to are there.

If neither of them are there (I doubt they will be) then it really is a matter of who is left to pick from. I'd really love to get an OT in round 1.

I do believe that coming out of this draft with a Top Notch TE is an absolute must though.

Perkins and Darkwa can run the ball, and we can grab a FA RB or two for depth. We have to get a True TE Prospect though.

This is why we signed Ellison...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    If either Dalvin Cook Cook or OJ Howard fall to us in Round 1, you HAVE to take whichever of those to are there.

If neither of them are there (I doubt they will be) then it really is a matter of who is left to pick from. I'd really love to get an OT in round 1.

I do believe that coming out of this draft with a Top Notch TE is an absolute must though.

Perkins and Darkwa can run the ball, and we can grab a FA RB or two for depth. We have to get a True TE Prospect though.
    I think Adams is the true tight end prospect.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    I don't think he will duplicate his college success in the NFL.
    based on?

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    based on?
    Opinion and observation of similar backs' success in transitioning to the NFL. I'm not a particular fan of either player, but if I had to wager on which player will have more success in the NFL I would choose Perine over Foreman.

At this point if I were to wager on best bets for success at the RB position my top 3 would be Fournette, Kamara and McCaffrey. Doesn't mean I don't think anybody else will, I just think those three are lowest risk of busting on you and each brings something to the table that translates to NFL success.

Personally I like LaGarette Blount, but I doubt Giants have
    enough Cap room.

Out of the 2 it needs to be TE