+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wait till the great 2018 QB class and don't force a pick this year.
    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

If they are absolutely convinced that Watson has elite potential, I wouldn't be mad at the pick (or another top QB for that matter). I would love to see our offense with a QB that can actually make plays happen with his legs. But given the fact that we are making a big Superbowl push for Eli's final years, I would rather go all-in for the next 1-2 years and grab an instant impact player that gives us a better chance at winning it all over the next year or 2.

Veteran
    NO NO NO ! What are we wasting our 1st rd pick for with all the holes on this team for a guy that's not going to play for at least 2 years maybe 3. This is ridicules. It's also a waste for him. Don't think he'll be there at 23 anyway but if he is let him go by and take somebody that can help us now. With all the talent in this draft lets take advantage and win now. WIN NOW !

Said it in another post, but I think Mitch is the perfect QB to groom and have sit behind Eli for 2- 3 years. He's slowly creeping onto my ' big board. ' There are others I'd rather pick, but If he falls it wouldn't shock me if we took him.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Watson will be gone before the Giants pick. There are bunch of teams that are waiting to to draft a first round QB to start for them when he's there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post

Though maybe I should still hold out hope for my out of this world pipe dream that Derek Carr comes over when his contract with the raiders is up lmao I remember that year he was drafted being adamant the Texans should take him #1 overall with no hesitation (god GMs are so bad) but his brother loves us and gushes over us any chance he gets on NFLN, maybe he can convince him to come over lol easily my 2nd fav QB in the league right now

Really 1 of maybe 2 guys currently in the league that I would accept one day taking over for Manning, the other being Luck... honestly can't think of 1 other guy in the league Id want besides them.. edit: actually on 2nd thought I do like Wentz a bit too
    lol that would be something but highly unlikely, plus i do want to see oakland succede for next alf decade or so.

how about another crazy theory. Andrew Luck gets tired of how poorly Indy is run and demands a trade. Luck to the giants in 2019 baby lol.

ok, enough about dream scenarios, i doubt Deshaun Watson is there when we pick(i think Cleavland should take him and build a good young team with all the picks they have) but even if he is, we should focus on the now and get someone who could help this team NOW. McCaffrey, Lamp, Red****, someone who will have an impact on the team in 2017.