+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Oklahoma Pro Day, did we attend?

Just wondering if there is a list some place of what Pro days we attended. In particular I wonder about Oklahoma. They had theirs on March 9th and have two RBs that both look really good. Mixon had his off the field issue 3 years ago but has seemed to move past it and killed the pro day work outs. Perine put up a ridiculous 30 reps and did great as well in the position drills.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

all i could find is that all 32 teams were represented at Oklahoma's pro day

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...just-joe-mixon

found Marc Ross clocking Mixon's 40...look at the Giants jacket

I like both of them as RBs. Perine reminds me of Lacy when he was lighter. By lighter I mean about 235. Perine has great balance too. Mixon is probably more a Adrian Peterson type. More of a Ezekiel Elliot mold. I don't think you can go wrong on the field with either one. That Mixon video though will haunt the team who drafts them quite a bit.
    Spin that Webb young Davis

Thanks guys. I would love to get either one of these RBs on this team. I wonder how far Mixon will fall.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Bench Player
    if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jintsrool View Post
    if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom
    this happened 3 years ago,,he was a kid and paid his dues,,,no other transgressions to speak of. this is not a ray rice scenario. but hey,,,the eagles could always use another fan.

Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    this happened 3 years ago,,he was a kid and paid his dues,,,no other transgressions to speak of. this is not a ray rice scenario. but hey,,,the eagles could always use another fan.
    the excuse that he was a "kid" cracks me up every time. 17-18 is not a kid anymore. You should know right from wrong at 17-18.

I agree that he deserves a 2nd chance and deserves to play in the NFL. It's good to see that he hasn't had any incidents since (as far as I know). But stop with the excuses

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    the excuse that he was a "kid" cracks me up every time. 17-18 is not a kid anymore. You should know right from wrong at 17-18.

I agree that he deserves a 2nd chance and deserves to play in the NFL. It's good to see that he hasn't had any incidents since (as far as I know). But stop with the excuses
    Please! I made stupid emotional mistakes when I was in my 20's... Teenagers are still immature... especially when it comes down to controlling emotions and thinking of consequences..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post

it "cracks" me up that people are so judgemental,,,are you even aware of the entire situation? 17 -18 is a kid still,,,,and many kids have made mistakes only to correct them and be better people for it.