+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jintsrool View Post
    if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom
    Ok... see ya

  2. #12
    All-Pro DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    this is not a ray rice scenario
    this is almost the same exact thing as the ray rice video...the woman starts putting her hands on Mixon and slaps him, then he retaliates by punching her. Mixon was absolutely wrong for punching that woman, but she was also wrong for putting her hands on him. No one, male or female, should be putting their hands on anyone..period.

    with that being said, I still believe the man deserves one more chance. He has apologized to the woman in the video and has kept out of trouble ever since.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    990
    Mixon needs no excuse, was it excessive? Definitely, would I have done it like that? Don't think I personally could, did she deserve it/was it fair? Yes, everyone wants yap about equality equality, equality, well here you go.. that's what she gets for thinking she can fight a dude, thinking she's invincible and can do whatever she pleases with no recourse, she wanted to act like a man so she got treated like one, a man has the right to defend himself and the right to hit back when hit.. dont care who it is, maybe be smart enough to realize when youre way outmatched, he gave her fair warning and that's about all you can ask, if it was a man he would've got no warning at all

    Also just to pile it on witnesses claim she dropped some N bombs at him outside, based on what I saw in the video I believe it so frankly, she was begging for this, I don't care if your a woman you can't have people walking around with this attitude that I can do whatever I want to whoever I want and nobody can do a damn thing about it, bet she won't be antagonizing like that again

    I certainly won't be relinquishing my fan hood if we drafted him at some point, I feel bad that he got put in the situation
    Last edited by Eliordie; 03-16-2017 at 04:37 PM.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jintsrool View Post
    if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom
    Beat it troll......

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    Mixon needs no excuse, was it excessive? Definitely, would I have done it like that? Don't think I personally could, did she deserve it/was it fair? Yes, everyone wants yap about equality equality, equality, well here you go.. that's what she gets for thinking she can fight a dude, thinking she's invincible and can do whatever she pleases with no recourse, she wanted to act like a man so she got treated like one, a man has the right to defend himself and the right to hit back when hit.. dont care who it is, maybe be smart enough to realize when youre way outmatched, he gave her fair warning and that's about all you can ask, if it was a man he would've got no warning at all

    Also just to pile it on witnesses claim she dropped some N bombs at him outside, based on what I saw in the video I believe it so frankly, she was begging for this, I don't care if your a woman you can't have people walking around with this attitude that I can do whatever I want to whoever I want and nobody can do a damn thing about it, bet she won't be antagonizing like that again

    I certainly won't be relinquishing my fan hood if we drafted him at some point, I feel bad that he got put in the situation
    This is 100% wrong....In Afghanistan they constantly threw stones at us should we have shot them ? You have a choice walk away or grab her and shake her like your performing an exorcism he dam near tried to knock her block off.

  6. #16
    Veteran BleedBlue15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Please! I made stupid emotional mistakes when I was in my 20's... Teenagers are still immature... especially when it comes down to controlling emotions and thinking of consequences..
    lol punching a WOMAN and breaking bones in her face is not an "emotional mistake" and it's not being "immature". It's a crime

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    This is 100% wrong....In Afghanistan they constantly threw stones at us should we have shot them ? You have a choice walk away or grab her and shake her like your performing an exorcism he dam near tried to knock her block off.
    Like I said it was excessive though idk if I'd compare it to shooting somebody, I'll tell you for thing for sure though.. if she could possibly have done that to him, she would have so technically it is fair, it's like if I went up to a UFC fighter and punched him in the face, no one would feel bad for me after he puts my lights out even though it's nowhere close to a fair fight, id be a victim of my own stupidity

    Again I wouldn't have the heart to tee off on her like that, but I have a hard time blaming someone for it especially after fair warning was given, she got 1 free hit.. and she could've walked away happy, what more can you asked for?

    And what if one of her nails from those wacky punches pierced his eyeball or something? When there's a threat you neutralize it especially if it was unprovoked, which it appeared she was doing all the antagonizing
    Last edited by Eliordie; 03-16-2017 at 05:02 PM.

  8. #18
    Veteran BleedBlue15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by JameyC View Post
    are you even aware of the entire situation?
    he punched a woman in the face and broke bones in her face, that's all I need to know. Was his life in danger? No. Any man who punches a woman is a punk

    I already agreed he's been clean since and he deserves a chance in the NFL.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    he punched a woman in the face and broke bones in her face, that's all I need to know. Was his life in danger? No. Any man who punches a woman is a punk

    I already agreed he's been clean since and he deserves a chance in the NFL.
    If a dude on the street walks up to me and punches me in the face unless he's a black belt my life prob isn't in danger, I still have the right and it's still fair to out him down

  10. #20
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    13,561
    If we get Mixon id be disgusted, ya cant unsee that video of him DESTROYING that girl. Anyone that punches a woman is nobody I want around my team, no matter how good they are at football.

    Samaje Perine on the other hand..... I would LOVE to draft this guy and pair him with Perkins. He's probably my 2nd or 3rd fav running back this year after Fornette and Foreman.
    1st- OJ Howard or David Njoku, TE
    2nd- Dion Dawkins, OT/OG
    3rd- Jaleel Johnson, DT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts