+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    If a dude on the street walks up to me and punches me in the face unless he's a black belt my life prob isn't in danger, I still have the right and it's still fair to out him down
    Are you really comparing hitting a guy to hitting a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Anyone that punches a woman is nobody I want around my team, no matter how good they are at football
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Are you really comparing hitting a guy to hitting a woman?
    There are women out there who would destroy me and you both 1v1

There is no "man" and "woman" in this scenario, only people, you wanna haul off and hit another person get ready to be hit back, or should she be able to walk around thinking she can do that to anybody with no recourse? He may have inadvertently saved another innocent person from getting punched in the face in the future, I guarantee she won't be doing that again

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
    Exactly
    Ill take a weed smoker over a woman beater ANY DAY...... and Twice on Sunday
    1st- OJ Howard, TE
    2nd- Caleb Brantley, DT
    3rd- Dorian Johnson, OG/RT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

It is OU. Every team is represented at their pro day every single season.

There is no "man" and "woman" in this scenario, only people, you wanna haul off and hit another person get ready to be hit back, or should she be able to walk around thinking she can do that to anybody with no recourse? He may have inadvertently saved another innocent person from getting punched in the face in the future, I guarantee she won't be doing that again
    Now you're being intentionally difficult. You know very well that I'm talking about your average, every day woman.
    Not Ronda Rousey carrying a machete

Here are my thoughts on Mixon: If he is there in the middle of the draft, I would take a chance on him all day long. The risk at that point is very minimal. How many draft picks in the 3rd round and later have worked out for Jerry Reese anyways? Also, this team has employed, resigned, and drafted players that had previous arrests or incidents that include dv, assault and battery, and even child abuse. Our team is no different than any other team when it comes to that. People have their reasons to the contrary and I am not here to change your mind. All I know is that BOTH people were wrong in that situation and there is no victim.

Youre so full of ****

Your last sentence makes ashamed that you're a Giants fan..... Obviously SOMEONE believes in beating women
    1st- OJ Howard, TE
    2nd- Caleb Brantley, DT
    3rd- Dorian Johnson, OG/RT
    4th- Samaje Perine, RB
    5th- Damontae Kazee, CB
    6th- Ejuan Price, DE/OLB
    7th- Tedric Thompson, FS

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by jintsrool View Post
    if we draft mixon i will seriously question my fandom
    Don't let the doorknob hit you on your way out.

I guarantee you that a dumb comment like this is going to get this thread closed. It is TALK ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, not talk about domestic violence.